Breaking | Hardik Pandya ruled out of Australia’s tour of India

Nikola

Jadeja selection is just pathetic. They don't even want to fix the problems that we have got:

They cry so much that they can't find that 3rd/4th seam bowler, but somehow selects 3rd spinner, when clearly we got 2 world class spinners already in squad. 

They cry that we don't have back up opener, but they keep playing Dhawan/Rohit even in useless matches.

They keep crying that we don't have established middle order, but they keep playing 2 keepers in that middle order. Just because they can't sit out Dhoni, the pathetic batsman. 

18 hours ago, rkt.india said:

he had that injury in Asia cup.  Resurfaced again

I guess some Major Issue with Hardik's back....as the way he crumbled, i could make out something wrong and I have doubts about his long term fitness.

after a fall he was taken lifted on that stretcher...normally when a sportsman is lifted on bed , it is a risky situation as any sportsman can manage to slowly walk through if he can recover fast.

this guy is a dominating batsman and an average medium pacer. his batting can be a "GAME CHANGER". Indian team will miss his batting in the world cup in case he does not get to play.

He is the most destructive batsman we have.

1 hour ago, GautiMaan said:

Good chance for Shankar and Pant

Rohit

Dhawan

Kohli

Dhoni

Shankar

Jhadav

Pant

Jadeja

Kuldeep

Bumrah

Shami

shankar is not worth being in the 11 as a batsman..shreyas iyer ,manish pandey ,kedar jadhav,karthik  and many more are a better batsman than him.

as a bowler he can be attacked brutally by batsman and make us loose the match.

My Judgement is that unless he can improve his bowling and turn into a TRUE Pace All rounder , he is not worth being in the 11.

I would prefer to play a BHUVI or even CHAHAR type guy ahead of Vijay Shankar as atleast , there bowling can be slightly trusted.

in england , we should play 3 genuine pacers and 2 wrist spinners in odi. bumrah, shammi and bhuvi/umesh.