Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

10 minutes ago, CG said:

If Pak responds and targets military or civilian property,It will amount to declaration of war.Which will provide a golden opportunity to recover Pok ,In Current Financial condition Pak will not be able to sustain a war with only 7 billion dollar foreign exchange reserve.

They cannot sustain anything.  They know it.  Their response will be delayed, and most likely in the form of "nonstate actor".  At the most, expect a reverse-cross-border raid like India's.  

I feel bad for the soldiers patrolling the LOC.  They are the ones whose lives are on the line.  But I bet they'd rather face situation like this, than the usual nonsense they have dealt with for years. 

On a separate note, I am really impressed by the nuanced handling so far by the Indian government.  Hardly any official noise, lot of media coverage and unsubstantiated claims of 300 killed, 21 minutes airspace etc etc - it nicely gives PakMil mafia a chance to deny 'false claims'.  Its good, let them do that.  It will help keep the escalation ladder in control.  This is demonstrating that the decision-makers have a proper plan in place.  And have thought through all aspects,  things may play out differently or whatever.  But at least the planning and handling is showing solid signs of seasoned, capable minds running the show. 

Edited by sandeep

Pakistan Army made the first statement, even before their own government and as well the Indian government. And their statement actually turned out to be a big mistake. They foolishly tried to downplay it by saying no targets were destroyed yet admitted that IAF crossed 50km inside. This latter part is now the issue for them.

10 minutes ago, someone said:

Pakistan Army made the first statement, even before their own government and as well the Indian government. And their statement actually turned out to be a big mistake. They foolishly tried to downplay it by saying no targets were destroyed yet admitted that IAF crossed 50km inside. This latter part is now the issue for them.

I doubt it was 50 kms inside, should be more like 150 kms inside. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is beyond Azad Kashmir, deep inside Pak territory.

My god.  Just came back from padosipassion. Instead of getting irritated by their delusion, I actually felt pity on them. 

They're just completely neglecting the fact that the Indian air force entered deep inside their territory into Khyber province and dropped explosives and celebrating the false fact that there were no casualties. I mean how shameless can someone be. 

Just now, Norman said:

My god.  Just came back from padosipassion. Instead of getting irritated by their delusion, I actually felt pity on them. 

They're just completely neglecting the fact that the Indian air force entered deep inside their territory into Khyber province and dropped explosives and celebrating the false fact that there were no casualties. I mean how shameless can someone be. 

What choice do they have?  Have to grasp at the straws that are left.  Alternatives are too bitter to accept.

14 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Mea gave an official response. PM and Prez were trolling about Gandhian non-violence. Non-military pre-emptive strike. It was. Thats all. A few trees were felled.

Nice thread breaking down the Indian govt's public statement.  

52 minutes ago, CG said:

If Pak responds and targets military or civilian property,It will amount to declaration of war.Which will provide a golden opportunity to recover Pok ,In Current Financial condition Pak will not be able to sustain a war with only 7 billion dollar foreign exchange reserve.

Every response takes time. Our soldiers are on border to enter Pakistan on first hint. So forget a response. Some crackers on Kashmir LoC. Thats it. They cant do more than that

52 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Ab chhodo bhai in logo ko. Mamta, Mufti, NDTV, sab ek jaise hai. Their opinions don't matter.

Chodna mat :phehe:. But seriously these people will have their time to answer and time to rot in jails. Their views are online now and undeletable. We have to keep this in mind so that another mishap doesn't take place. This has just begun. Apply unrelenting pressure on these anti Indian cockroaches. :ballchain::ridinghorse:

Edited by Real McCoy

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Every response takes time. Our soldiers are on border to enter Pakistan on first hint. So forget a response. Some crackers on Kashmir LoC. Thats it. They cant do more than that

They were expecting land-based incursion. Caught napping, now trying to use their prep on the LOC - its on-going.

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

They were expecting land-based incursion. Caught napping, now trying to use their prep on the LOC - its on-going.

We are ready to enter via Punjab route too. Kasmir policy and firing has got a go ahead. Dont want everyone searching that policy on google which was founded in 2017

Edited by mishra

On 2/25/2019 at 7:45 PM, sandeep said:

Boo-rah.  Boys played well I think.

@KeyboardWarrior I think the fake-ass Griffins were busy sleeping after hilaoing.  IAF went in all the way to Balakot - thats in KPK isn't it.  Not even "Azaad" Kashmir.  That's Pakistan proper.  

well, you came and go, drop your payload, but it was Bala Kote in Azad Kashmir LOC. not KPK. thats it. 

now its our Turn ... :two_thumbs_up:

5 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

well, you came and go, drop your payload, but it was Bala Kote in Azad Kashmir LOC. not KPK. thats it. 

ISPR itself confirmed balakot in KPK, not in PoK. There is no jaish camp in balakot near LoC. 

How incompetent is your Air defence is we can come in, strike at will and go back with no casualties? Wake up and smell the tamatar :phehe:

Edited by FischerTal

2 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Your own Baghdad Bob has accepted it was Balakot in KPK.  He claims it was the "trajectory" that made it drift in that direction.  As if it wasn't a bomb, but a hot air balloon. 

Look at the clip of the meeting of Cricketer-sahab and the uniformed mafia.  Look at their faces.  You know the facts.  They know the facts.  They can't do jack-**** beyond a certain level.  Cross-LOC phataakay, maybe a border action team raid or 2.  Anything more than that risks an escalation that Bhikaaaris can't afford.  Bluff has been called.  Aukaat has been exposed.  

Where are those griffins?  Sote Sote chuiteiya kat gaya na??