Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

1 minute ago, Stradlater said:

Ja tujhe aaj maf kiya. I understand you are in a lot of pain today.

I doubt anyone is in pain on death of JeM guys. Infact We should commend his decision to come back and respond to us

However, He has the frustration of Pakistan being violated at will by Afghanis, Iranians, Indians and offcourse US.

BBC has clerly put it the way world sees this strike. i.e. It was JeM militants

13 hours ago, sandeep said:

Since you seem to recently discovered meme images, here's one for you.

i could share some memes too, but leave it for some other day. you should celebrate today becoz its your day. :cheer:

13 hours ago, mishra said:

I doubt anyone is in pain on death of JeM guys. Infact We should commend his decision to come back and respond to us

However, He has the frustration of Pakistan being violated at will by Afghanis, Iranians, Indians and offcourse US.

BBC has clerly put it the way world sees this strike. i.e. It was JeM militants

do u have a video of IAF attacking LOC ? 

7 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Shelling reported in Poonch targetting residential buildings. This is surely escalating for few days. How many days war will Pak survive onthe war.

Pak Forex reserves of 6 Billion $.

Indian Forex reserves of 397 Billion $.

There are few sectors on LaC where potentially our positions/civilians can be targetted by Pakistani forces. I hope we take control those Pakistanis positions.

2 minutes ago, mishra said:

There are few sectors on LaC where potentially our positions/civilians can be targetted by Pakistani forces. I hope we take control those Pakistanis positions.

Pakistan has lost in all previous wars / conflicts with us. With free hand given to military this time as well, and India being well ahead in all aspects this time whereas Pakistan has regressed badly in last few decades, Pak will yet again suffer badly.