How to Deal a party which use anything to gain vote ?

test fan

11 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Who is going to win this year in Karnataka???

I, myself, is a strong BJP supporter being a Lingayath myself. But people have started to turn against Modi because of his pro-Hindi aggressive campaigns. Case in point is, they couldn't take advantage of Congress's failures from it's last tenure and still lost the elections. State BJP was better off distancing themselves from Modi before the elections, but they made the mistake. 

3 minutes ago, Lannister said:

I, myself, is a strong BJP supporter being a Lingayath myself. But people have started to turn against Modi because of his pro-Hindi aggressive campaigns. Case in point is, they couldn't take advantage of Congress's failures from it's last tenure and still lost the elections. State BJP was better off distancing themselves from Modi before the elections, but they made the mistake. 

I have always been curious about this. In the past 70 years Why have no state parties (i mean stronger ones like DMK/admk/tdp which have ruled the state single handedly etc etc not like JDS)haven't emerged from KN???. 

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

said Pawan, a former ally of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)

Why was this clown quiet till now ?

He must have thought....mein bhi election se pehle dekhonga...bolna hain ki nahi depending on my alliance.

only BJP politicians lie and are in election mode. Rest are Harishchandra and speak about national interest 

Just now, Stan AF said:

I have always been curious about this. In the past 70 years Why have no state parties (i mean stronger ones like DMK/admk/tdp which have ruled the state single handedly etc etc not like JDS)haven't emerged from KN???. 

Maybe because of B'lore being the IT capital of the country. Many Indian organizations have headquarters in b'lore, so central's presence is more here when you compared to other southern states. 

21 minutes ago, beetle said:

said Pawan, a former ally of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)

Why was this clown quiet till now ?

He must have thought....mein bhi election se pehle dekhonga...bolna hain ki nahi depending on my alliance.

Pawan Kalyan (he's a top movie star in Telangana and Andhra) is a complete idiot. He's mentally unstable and he campaigns like he's in a movie. He's not the sharpest tool in the box. He has said on record stuff like "Remove the Dhoti's of corrupt congress leaders and thrash them).

His elder brother "Chiranjeevi" started a political party and contested elections in 2009. The party was widely accused of selling MLA tickets for money and after the elections the party was merged into the "Congress" party.

Pawan Kalyan's words should be taken with a grain of salt.

11 minutes ago, Captain said:

Pawan Kalyan (he's a top movie star in Telangana and Andhra) is a complete idiot. He's mentally unstable and he campaigns like he's in a movie. He's not the sharpest tool in the box. He has said on record stuff like "Remove the Dhoti's of corrupt congress leaders and thrash them).

His elder brother "Chiranjeevi" started a political party and contested elections in 2009. The party was widely accused of selling MLA tickets for money and after the elections the party was merged into the "Congress" party.

Pawan Kalyan's words should be taken with a grain of salt.

I dont want to go into Congress BJP stuff of your post. As i say, Its not time. the reason I came to know about is because Pakistani media is highlighting it.

Whole world is watching everything we are doing or saying, And still, Indian politicians cant keep farting from their mouth.

For example: On BBC the headline was "Pilot fired before he was captured". Headline could have been. "Armed Mob beat up the Captured Pilot". So its time like these, Our politician dont need to shyte everywhere. There are hundreds of other issues India is facing. They can do politics on that

Edited by mishra

8 minutes ago, mishra said:

Whole world is watching everything we are doing or saying, And still, Indian politicians cant keep farting from their mouth.

These local politicians don't care about national interests. They want to exploit the situation in their favour at the state-level.

There's an anti-modi wave in the state of Andhra pradesh because of the BJP's reluctance to give a "Special status" category to the state and he's trying to exploit that sentiment. Which is why he spouts out stuff like this and this ends up looking really bad for us.

Edited by Captain

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

National Herald? Mouth piece of Congress. Do we need to discuss what they report?

We are discussing how Pakistan is using it and how world sees it. No problem with any view lie or conspiracy theory, Its all about time and place

Edited by mishra

14 minutes ago, test fan said:

BJP may win this year election but most unprofessional party in the world .jahil gawar logo se Bhari padi h .kya bolna h ,kab bolna h kuch Ni PTA h 

bhai .. still they are better than oppsotion

opposition was putting pressure on him , instead  of supporting our army at the time of their need..

i give them 1 week time .. kejri or mamta will ask proof of bagalkot attack

and i expect army to release it 2/3 weeks before the elections 

Edited by velu

2 minutes ago, velu said:

opposition was putting pressure on him , instead  of supporting the our army at the time of their need..

i give them 1 week time .. kejri or mamta will ask for the proof of bagalkot attack

you dont need to wait for 1 wk.. 

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/mamata-banerjee-says-details-of-balakot-air-strike-should-be-made-public-5605839/

What is the situation with Modi and his wife. I'm seeing conflicting information, but is it true that he was forced into marriage young but never actually divorced her?

If he did decide to not be an affectionate and loving husband - why didn't he just divorce her? Seems extremely unfair on her and maybe even to himself to stay married officially but not so in reality.

4 minutes ago, velu said:

opposition was putting pressure on him , instead  of supporting the our army at the time of their need..

i give them 1 week time .. kejri or mamta will ask for the proof of bagalkot attack

I think army should release, I don't have any doubt on Indian army but all the international media showing there nothing damage happen in Balakot air strike ( pls bhakt don't do bhangra or anti-national certificate)  

15 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

so i guess he also planned and burnt down the train at Godra which was full of hindu pilgrims?

Why does everyone focus on the retaliation riots by hindus but the flame that lit it? 

I for one, wasn't claiming that its all "hindus fault".  Riots in gujarat had been a recurring affair, breaking out frequently every few years, and a lot of observers would claim that the muslim residents were quite complicit in starting and vigorously participating in them.  

However, the post-Godhra riots were on a much larger scale than the usual dhamaal that broke out in GujjuLand.  And, most importantly, you cannot justify mob violence with revenge or whataboutism.  You have to hold government organizations to a high standard of effective control, and even-handed response.