There's no better option than Ravindra Jadeja to bat at No.7 - Ajay Jadeja

50 minutes ago, velu said:

He was just giving strike back to kohli ..

We still had 10 more balls when we got out for 250

look the issue is he cant hit and when he tries to hit he gets out. Playing at no.7, if you are not a capable hitter you are not that great a asset especially when you are a supposed all rounder. But I do see him getting picked in the squad of 15 for the WC

21 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

look the issue is he cant hit and when he tries to hit he gets out. Playing at no.7, if you are not a capable hitter you are not that great a asset especially when you are a supposed all rounder. But I do see him getting picked in the squad of 15 for the WC

still better than going with chahal :phehe: 

we cant afford to go with 4 bowlers who cant bat

I can't believe people are still backing Sadeja. :wall:. He is a guaranteed waste from the CSK Factory.

There's a reason why we haven't won any T20WC in the last 5-6 years , neither the last WC or the CT. Putting him in the side is always at an expense of a wicket taking bowler or a useful order batsmen. His bowling is rarely useful, the less said about his batting. HE CANNOT HIT.

And don't give me the horseshit of his fielding. Ask the players in the 11 to step up their fielding.

What is the use of him anyways?.

Can you count on him to take wickets?. No. Has he ever won matches with his bowling?. HELL NO.

Can you count on him to get useful runs?. Can he accelerate?. Has he ever batted well in a crisis situation?? [No, no and no]

Don't fall for the csk propoganda posters people.

57 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Can you count on him to take wickets?.

yes

Can you count on him to get useful runs?

yes ..

difference between 220 and 250

Has he ever batted well in a crisis situation??

yesterday was a crisis situation ..

and dont forget his runout :p: 

He's a useless bugger who was rightly dropped from the team and called in only when there are injuries or to check squad strengths. Velu, the only thing sad here is you don't realize jadeja is not in the scheme of things in limited overs. 

Nothing more to say. 

28 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

He's a useless bugger who was rightly dropped from the team and called in only when there are injuries or to check squad strengths. Velu, the only thing sad here is you don't realize jadeja is not in the scheme of things in limited overs. 

Nothing more to say. 

he turned the game on its yesterday .. saying him useless is quite unjust / no trolling

my view is direct comparision between chahal and jaddu ..

if kuldeep is playing , we should pick jaddu instaed of chahal..

if we are not going to pick jaddu , its fine for me .. but not your smiling assasin ahead of jaddu

yuzvendra-chahal-1394.png

Edited by velu

@velu Yes compared to Cha, Jadeja can get in.

Chahal - Zilch batting, Zilich fielding, can get flustered when the tonk is on. Exhibit a - when Hetmeyer was on song, he had no answers. And we willl be seeing a lot of Hetmeyer from now onwards.

Jadeja - Best fielder, ok batting, useful bowling

Also Chahal can drop high and easy catches and hit his head on the ground :phehe:

3 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Chahal - Zilch batting, Zilich fielding, can get flustered when the tonk is on. Exhibit a - when Hetmeyer was on song, he had no answers. And we willl be seeing a lot of Hetmeyer from now onwards.

his killer smile after getting for sixes though :hmmm: :cantstop:

15 hours ago, flamy said:

Yea, I'm divided about this. I understand the value Chahal brings with wickets, and I have not been a Jadeja advocate at all for LOIs. 

I was just thinking of a pressure situation in a knock-out game where I trust Jaddu's mental strength more than Chahal's

Agree on the bolded, Jadeja has the mental strength to bowl crap regardless of situation :cantstop: