Terror attack in New Zealand

vayuu1

So now the reason for terrorism in India, is because we took away their favorite food "beef"? 

If some Hindu nutcase is using my religion for wrong doings, I feel responsible and do whatever in my part to stop these scums. The concept of Muslim terrorism didn't came yesterday, so what have these people doing in the last two decades to curb this? 
Directive principles of state policy which are fundamental to governance of country say govt must prevent cow slaughter and improve animal husbandry.Our constitution itself prohibits cow slaughter.

4 hours ago, R!TTER said:

We also lived with each other for 1200-1300 years. Under Hindu rule, Muslim rule as one - there are still close to 250 million Muslims in India. How does that prove anything but that 2 nation theory was flawed? Heck if Congress & Nehru agreed to some form of power sharing we wouldn't have had Pak, possibly something along the lines of present day J&K.

Total peace is not possible even in the west, but this obsession about everything India (or Pak) wouldn't have been there saving us billions in arms purchases - which could then be diverted for development. It's no surprise that the most prosperous nations on earth haven't fought war over the last century or so.

was there peace in those 1200-1300 years?

3 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

then its also hard to feel sympathetic to hindus who get blown up by muslims because of hindu killers, right ?

Still waiting to see how you prove that you take action against these killer hindus and how a muslim is supposed to prove that to you. Or how you can actually justify personal consequence without personal action. I guess this is what third world jahilliyaat does to people's brains. 

hindus are getting killed for eternity.  it is not something that started after some muslims got killed for beef.  killings for beef has just been hindu reaction to hindu killings.

2 hours ago, cric_fan said:

He said he was inspired by Breivik.

Don't know who that is, don't want to know.  

Terrible, terrible tragedy.  There should be global restrictions and extreme vetting on automatic and semi-automatic weapons.  This is unacceptable.  

8 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Electronic media reporting this was a revenge attack carried out to take revenge of a death caused by Islamic State of Iraq and Syria affiliated person.

I'm not buying this unless meaningful proof is published - I'm inclined to believe that this guy would not have cared much if it was a mandir instead of a masjid.  

22 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Imran Khan who did not have any words of criticism for the Pulwama attackers has many words to speak this times though. 

"I blame these increasing terror attacks on the current Islamophobia post-9/11 where Islam & 1.3 bn Muslims have collectively been blamed for any act of terror by a Muslim. This has been done deliberately to also demonize legitimate Muslim political struggles.

Imran's tweet.

14 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

"I blame these increasing terror attacks on the current Islamophobia post-9/11 where Islam & 1.3 bn Muslims have collectively been blamed for any act of terror by a Muslim. This has been done deliberately to also demonize legitimate Muslim political struggles.

Imran's tweet.

This tweet is reaction to today's attack. Did IK call Pulwama a terror attack and condemn it? More importantly what action has he taken against terror to support that he is against terrorism. Giving obvious statements isn't enough

Taliban Khan at it again :cantstop:

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

was there peace in those 1200-1300 years?

Is there peace today? Peace has to be given a chance, the Muslim rulers or invaders the other person was talking about - they were no different from many Hindu rulers, albeit they hid behind spreading Islam excuse. A common Muslim man could be more religious than the avg Hindu guy, but he's not looking to burn temples, convert people or kill innocents just in the name of Islam. Yeah there  are probably more extremists in that community but they don't define the Muslim populace in India. I'll want a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer to be punished regardless of religion, to the full extent of law. India of today wasn't born in a vacuum - all the communal tension aside, the likes of Rafi, Dilip Sahab, SRK et al have contributed to our nation just as much as any other Hindu. It isn't their fault that Jinnah thought Muslims couldn't live in peace with Hindus, likewise it isn't the fault of peace loving Muslims in India that terrorists attacking the nation are from the same faith, albeit mostly from Pak.

43 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Imran's tweet.

ball tamperor kaptaan saahab at his very best ....  being oppertunistic  to  stabilize his    position. He didn't utter a word against Pulwama attack. Now  being eager to blame    the culprits when the  victims were  muslims .Such a double standard oppertunistic hypocrite.

5 hours ago, Lannister said:

I heard it's an Australian who have committed this crime. So let's look into their news tabloids. 

Capture.PNG.10502e67ea59534b2fe3eca38597fb7b.PNG

They are actually acknowledging this and you can expect their government to help out with the investigations and to take action against the culprits. Do you see this happening in Muslim nations? It's the mindset of the people that shapes up their community, religion and country. Don't expect others to clean up your mess. 

Don't bother quoting people if you have nothing productive to add. Don't tell me "yours" when I made it clear that am an atheist nor do I live in a Muslim country. Also do bother answering the questions asked instead of p*ssy footing around it

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I'm not buying this unless meaningful proof is published - I'm inclined to believe that this guy would not have cared much if it was a mandir instead of a masjid.  

it was pre-planned.  It was Friday.  They knew they will have number of people in the Mosque.

My heart goes out to all those who lost loved ones. RIP. 

Every terror attack is the same. Such killings cannot be condoned in anyway. Will anything ever change? My humble request. Do not go to extremism. Let law enforcement and judiciary take care of the problems. Do not get carried away? Its a fire that does not discriminate. It just burns.

peace.

Edited by dial_100