Non-IPL fans, how do you plan to pass time the coming 2 months?

Gollum

Enjoy watching certain players perform here & there, for instance if ABDV & Virat are out I turn off the TV/app.

If someone is performing well turn on the TV/app like Pant y'day.  

If Bambai mafia is losing, troll them.

If CSK mafia is losing, well I can't troll them given their track record of winning the trophy max times :p:

2 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Enjoy watching certain players perform here & there, for instance if ABDV & Virat are out I turn off the TV/app.

If someone is performing well turn on the TV/app like Pant y'day.  

If Bambai mafia is losing, troll them.

If CSK mafia is losing, well I can't troll them given their track record of winning the trophy max times :p:

In other words, you watch the whole damn thing but think admitting to it would make you look less hep among your friends circle at Sunset Boulevard.

Okay, got it. 

:p:

35 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

In other words, you watch the whole damn thing but think admitting to it would make you look less hep among your friends circle at Sunset Boulevard.

Okay, got it. 

:p:

You need to really know a test cricket fan to understand what qualifies as "whole damn thing" :winky:

PS: when we went to wankhede test against England where Virat scored a double, there were 3 of us. However, an IPL game had 20+ besides some other friend ka friend/bhai-behen. Tells you all one needs to know about circles in the suburbs :((

On 3/22/2019 at 10:03 AM, Mariyam said:

@Gollum

Come out of the closet already. Admit to being an IPL fan. We all know you keep lurking here in the offline mode when KL Rahul is batting. It would be fun to have you troll around here. :icflove: 

Speaking of the phrase "come out of the closet", this springs to mind. Watch Atul Wassan's comments at 0:30 :hysterical: @Gollum

Edited by Real McCoy

My plan is GOT, and other series. Also avengers endgame would be here. Normally watched 5 6 matches at max of IPL last two years in TV, although watched couple of kkr matches at ground. My main concern this year is injury of Indian players. Is bumrah injured already?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Clarke said:

You need to really know a test cricket fan to understand what qualifies as "whole damn thing" :winky:

PS: when we went to wankhede test against England where Virat scored a double, there were 3 of us. However, an IPL game had 20+ besides some other friend ka friend/bhai-behen. Tells you all one needs to know about circles in the suburbs :((

Wankhede? Suburbs? I always thought you were the velayti Indian (read NRI) types. I'm sure I read it in one of your posts. 

If you are from Mumbai and you watch cricket, it is your DUTY to attend IPL games.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Wankhede? Suburbs? I always thought you were the velayti Indian (read NRI) types. I'm sure I read it in one of your posts. 

If you are from Mumbai and you watch cricket, it is your DUTY to attend IPL games.

Ex-NRI, self deported many years back. 

Duty would have been to join Afroz & co in cleaning up the city, not watching tamasha cricket :)

"non ipl fans" will create threads on how to expand and lengthen the IPL so as to inflict economic damage to pakistan even though 'we are non ipl fans'.  Then we will be active in the IPL forum and create threads/posts on our favourite players and how much they will make and make expert analysis but we will watch only 20 minutes and that too out of peer pressure. But we  are non ipl fans. Finally, we  will create a thread in the IPL forum on how to pass the next 'two' months during the IPL.  Meanwhile, while posting we must always write a disclaimer how we are non ipl fans.

we  also don't watch matches but we are experts at what transpired during the game and will defend our favourite players.  In such cases, we include that we didn't watch the match but......

p.s 

not an ipl fan