Hinduism has become the most violent religion of them all: Urmila Matondkar

Gollum

On 4/28/2019 at 3:55 AM, Gollum said:

New darling for pidi media, Barkha, Rajdeep types having a gala time with her.

People from Mumbai North are not fool...she will lose by big margin... Sanjay Nirupam bhag gaya idhar se 4.50 lakhs votes se haar Gaya tha last time...

On 4/27/2019 at 6:25 PM, Gollum said:

New darling for pidi media, Barkha, Rajdeep types having a gala time with her.

folks like Urmila and Barkha are good for Right wing, they will solidify the resolve of even very liberal right to centrist folks and even centrist folks. They surely have many things in common, their liking for anything kashmiri..and hate for anything hindu.

24 minutes ago, Pratik77 said:

What did I tell u...she will lose from my constituency... infact NDA is leading on all Mumbai seats....

This is the end result when one tries to neglect majority votes by  giving comments that majority will dislike and trying to appease the minority. Why don't these adults understand that it is the majority which decides that which party forms the government. She really made the task of BJP candidate easy after speaking against majority.

Congress will now realize the more they and their candidates try to divide the majority and minority, it is they who will suffer more as majority are hindus and they will stick with BJP.

Meanwhile in next elections, BJP will hope more Congress candidates speak rubbish against majority and help them win again.

Edited by Straight Drive

56 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

This is the end result when one tries to neglect majority votes by  giving comments that majority will dislike and trying to appease the minority. Why don't these adults understand that it is the majority which decides that which party forms the government. She really made the task of BJP candidate easy after speaking against majority.

Congress will now realize the more they and their candidates try to divide the majority and minority, it is they who will suffer more as majority are hindus and they will stick with BJP.

Meanwhile in next elections, BJP will hope more Congress candidates speak rubbish against majority and help them win again.

My opinion is different. 

For me it is not about majority or minority, or winning or loosing, but it is about the Principles. 

One only has to be believe that his path is the correct one. Loosing or winning is meaningless, while this BELIEF is precious. 

she was promised a winnable vidhan sabha seat in the maharashtra assembly elections...

it did not happen. Mumbai north was a dead seat for her. Only reason she got it was nobody wanted to be humiliated.

Shiv sena has promised Priyanka Chaturvedi an MLC seat post maharashtra polls. Lets see what happens.

The problem with these high profile people with zero political capital people is that they become a liability in bad times.

Tom Vadakkan in kerala joined BJP cause he was not getting anywhere with congress. Last i heard he was going to be given a assembly seat to contest.