Prasidh Krishna can be our Pat Cummins?

rkt.india

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

If he was born in Australia, they would have been hyping him up to the sky, calling him the next best thing, next in the line of great express fast bowlers from Australia who bowls at 150 KPH.  Even if he bowled one ball at 150K, they will call him "a tall 6 foot 3 fast bowler who bowls 150." 

Very true.

And here we have 8 fast bowlers playing now  who can or could bowl upto 150 k / 152 k  (  Bumrah, Saini, Prasidh, Avesh, Mavi, Nagarkoti  Aaron, Umesh  )  ... and very few Indian ex-cricketers are talking about this aspect.

5 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

Pat Cummins can knock out the top order or take wicket in bunches when in rhythm. 

Prasidh has impressed with pace,brains and skills and death but we need wicket takers. Yes for LOI's Prasidh is a hot prospect but CUmmins is not just an enforcer, he is a well rounded bowler and not just now even when he debuted. Cummins was amazing with the new ball, you cannot put him in say a Wagner bracket of just a guy who hits the deck hard. He can swing the ball both ways and has every delivery in the arsenal.

Can't judge by T20 but neither Prasidh not Saini have bowled a defining spell yet. is there any such spells in domestics?

Baba,if you want to see some fiery Saini spells,one of them is there, i'd recommend you go and watch highlights of 2017/18 ranji semifinal between Delhi and Bengal

Prasidh is nowhere near Cummins as of now. But I'm sure Saini can partner Bumrah in test matches right now.

He is really impressive and not only his pace his lengths are perfect or test matches. He can be a great addition to

Bumrah, Shami and Ishant in tests. I'd pick him over BK and Umesh right now.

1 hour ago, ShebbySB said:

Prasidh is nowhere near Cummins as of now. But I'm sure Saini can partner Bumrah in test matches right now.

He is really impressive and not only his pace his lengths are perfect or test matches. He can be a great addition to

Bumrah, Shami and Ishant in tests. I'd pick him over BK and Umesh right now.

that is why title has can be in OP and not is.

Prasidh was impressive even in slow Chennai pitch. Bishop was very impressed. Morrison somewaht agreed but he was not expressive as he usually does with his theatrical style of commentary. Morrison still calls punjab and poonjab like its still the 90s. He's living on IPL but couldn't even pronounce the name properly :facepalm:

:omg:Wow that's a bold comparison, have to check his videos. Cummins is well on his way to become an ATG, can this guy? Not ruling him out, after all Ashwin and Bumrah were discovered in IPL and both will hang up their boots as legends. Good luck to this youngster.