Will Rohit turn the page in the WC?

zen

In many of the games, Rohit played like I would have liked him to play. In some of the games (such as vs. Eng and Aus), he could have done better (in terms of SR). Overall, I will give him a pat on his back for his performances so far. 

31 minutes ago, zen said:

In many of the games, Rohit played like I would have liked him to play. In some of the games (such as vs. Eng and Aus), he could have done better (in terms of SR). Overall, I will give him a pat on his back for his performances so far

I'm sure Rohit will graciously acknowledge your encouraging pat and strive to even better his  thus far stellar performances in the WC. 

Edited by Mariyam
11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I'm sure Rohit will graciously acknowledge your encouraging pat and strive to even better his  thus far stellar performances in the WC. 

I am sure Rohit will graciously thank you for letting me know this on his behalf! 

4 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

One word that keep repeating - delusional 

While you keep trying to engage with me, I don't care what you think .... I don't even know who you are (and I don't read your posts in general) .... there are dime a dozen fanboys around for me to worry what some crackpot in some part of the world thinks about me or my opinion :hysterical: 

Maybe you debated/discussed with me using some other irrelevant ID .... Stop quoting me, dude! I have “zero” interest in your views :facepalm:

PS  skimmed through the thread  .... only posts by this crackpot on this thread:

Waiting for those amazing statsguru filters to show how useless this 100 was. If not now, I am sure it will feature some day in those lists that you make showing it as the slowest ever 100

Haha this time it's not the weird statsguru filter but "unlucky' opposition!

Someone has let loose the circus clown to entertain all of us

The statsguru filter expert still trying to console himself/herself using on3 excuse or the other. Delusions truly have no cure

Happens when a teen age kid gets a new tool and does not quite know how best to use it. Add to that the likelihood of this buffoon possibly getting dropped on his/her head. Nothing else can explain such deranged and delusional fantasies and those 60 threads every hour before the WC.

only wants to comment on me  :rofl:

PPS Can someone tell me his old/other ID if he had one  :dance:

Edited by zen
8 hours ago, zen said:

While you keep trying to engage with me, I don't care what you think .... I don't even know who you are (and I don't read your posts in general) .... there are dime a dozen fanboys around for me to worry what some crackpot in some part of the world thinks about me or my opinion :hysterical: 

Maybe you debated/discussed with me using some other irrelevant ID .... Stop quoting me, dude! I have “zero” interest in your views :facepalm:

PS  skimmed through the thread  .... only posts by this crackpot on this thread:

only wants to comment on me  :rofl:

PPS Can someone tell me his old/other ID if he had one  :dance:

Read each of those posts again, this time slowly for your 2 yr old brain to grasp the message properly. If not, ask someone a bit mature to read them for you. Will help.

Each post is a reminder to you of the gibberish (and tons of them) you spouted prior to the WC. Nearly 6 weeks into the WC and you still continue to live in your fantasies. And the best retort you have is ‘other id’.

You need urgent medical care, and the internet taken away from you ASAP. 

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Read each of those posts again, this time slowly for your 2 yr old brain to grasp the message properly. If not, ask someone a bit mature to read them for you. Will help.

Each post is a reminder to you of the gibberish (and tons of them) you spouted prior to the WC. Nearly 6 weeks into the WC and you still continue to live in your fantasies. And the best retort you have is ‘other id’.

You need urgent medical care, and the internet taken away from you ASAP. 

Crackpots like you spend time reading your own junk. Others skim through it and throw it like what it is - trash :hysterical:  .... And good to know that you have the ability to remember my random posts. Must have made a huge impact on your life!  :rolleyes: 

PS as mentioned not interested in wasting time on crackpots like you. (Issue with posters like you is that you are neither smart nor funny, but come to the table when no one is even engaging with you or even think about you when writing a post on cricket/cricketers. But you still get impacted somehow and spend rest of your life acting like a sore loser :lol: ) .... Another useless time- wasting post from you and you could be on the ignore list, where you belong  :winky:

Edited by zen
11 hours ago, zen said:

Crackpots like you spend time reading your own junk. Others skim through it and throw it like what it is - trash :hysterical:  .... And good to know that you have the ability to remember my random posts. Must have made a huge impact on your life!  :rolleyes: 

PS as mentioned not interested in wasting time on crackpots like you. (Issue with posters like you is that you are neither smart nor funny, but come to the table when no one is even engaging with you or even think about you when writing a post on cricket/cricketers. But you still get impacted somehow and spend rest of your life acting like a sore loser :lol: ) .... Another useless time- wasting post from you and you could be on the ignore list, where you belong  :winky:

Listen you babbling buffoon, we will have any meaningful conversation only when you are done creating those garbage threads of yours and shamelessly defending them. Till then, I’ll continue to mock your imperial vortex of embarrassing moments (which I am sure you must have lost count of)

10 hours ago, Bhaiyya said:

Credit where due, Sharma has done something no one's ever done before. Call it fluke, luck, skills, consistency, etc. You still have to deliver big and he has done it, no complains. Everyone is in awe of his performance and that's what matters.:adore:

He is a master of doing things no one has ever done before- 264, 3 200s, 4 T20I 100s, most 180+ scores, Also a trend setter when it comes to IPL hatticks by an off spin bowler, fastest T20 100, Most 6s in a game (broken recently but will get it back). Most 100s in a WC, Most IPl wins as a captain, most high profile players groomed directly under him etc etc. so yes there is a pattern here. Obviously I have said most of the things before but it becomes like a memory game with new things added to the list and me repeating it. I have omitted 2nd tier things now like Cycle Agarbatti award, CT SF MOM, WC QF MOM,  Asia cup and Nidihaas winner as captain and must win games performer in WT20 2007 final and vs SA and hitting 4 6s to win the game in IPL etc.

11 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wrong 

CsK winners in 2010,2011,2018

MI winners in 2013,2015,2017,2019 :)

When you worship someone keep right stats handy or stats that you can manipulate perfectly :)

he probably meant ipl matches not trophy wins.