India’s first terrorist was a Hindu: Kamal Haasan

rageaddict

15 minutes ago, diga said:

How many brothers are the Haasan's?? 

My bad, It was chandra haasan (2nd brother), who died accidently in London. The christian conversion bit was factually wrong , so I deleted it. I think they are three brothers as per WIKI. All have claimed that they are Atheists, so I don't think they are Christians, but regular confused Hindu folks.

Edited by coffee_rules

He doesn't know the meaning of terrorism. Terrorists goal is to instill fear and terror with their act. Besides even assuming he is a terrorist how does it justify terrorism of others? As usual a confused speech.  You want to appease a community. Go ahead. But don't do it at the expense of another community. 

Edited by vvvslaxman

3 minutes ago, someone said:

There would be huge reaction, uproar if he had said Rajputs, Dalits, Maratha, Yadavs instead or other religions. 

And this is the battle today, Hindu and its identity is easy to target..

things are changing fastly...

now people started to know their hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, sergio04 said:

things are changing fastly...

now people started to know their hypocrisy.

Not really, as in last 5 years, the army, courts, pm position have all been severely abused. It was unheard of 5 years ago, so the intolerance and hatred is more open.

C MC jihadi khud ki behen betiyo ko ijjat de nahi sakte chale hai Hinduism par sawal uthane. secularism or victimhood ka randi rona koi inse seekhe. 

Edited by DHONI_FANN

On 5/13/2019 at 1:46 PM, Laaloo said:

But I was told by the sickular pandits that terrorism had no religion. 

On the contrary, the Hindutva supporters do blame from morning till evening that Islam is a religion of terrorism. 

I personally believe that more or less, but all the Religions have some kind of terrorism and evil teachings in them.

And I also believe that more or less, all the extremist religious people are involved in terrorism of one kind or another. 

Therefore, I blame both the Religions and their Blind followers to be terrorists. 

========

By the way, Kamal Hassan didn't say that "Hindu Religion" is terrorist. But he said a "Follower" of Hindu Religion is Extremist. 

He said this in response to claim that Muslims are terrorists. 

He is clear in his statement that follower of any religion could be an extremist. 

Thus he is totally correct in his statement. 

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

On the contrary, the Hindutva supporters do blame from morning till evening that Islam is a religion of terrorism. 

I personally believe that more or less, but all the Religions have some kind of terrorism and evil teachings in them.

And I also believe that more or less, all the extremist religious people are involved in terrorism of one kind or another. 

Therefore, I blame both the Religions and their Blind followers to be terrorists. 

========

By the way, Kamal Hassan didn't say that "Hindu Religion" is terrorist. But he said a "Follower" of Hindu Religion is Extremist. 

He said this in response to claim that Muslims are terrorists. 

He is clear in his statement that follower of any religion could be an extremist. 

Thus he is totally correct in his statement. 

Chal bhaag Bose dk