ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 - India v Pakistan, Emirates Old Trafford,Manchester, June 16, 2019

7 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Did Sarfy actually say this as per Cricinfo: "The credit goes to India's batsmen for bowling so well."

Does he mean that our batsmen were bowling? [I'm guessing it's an error on cricinfo's part]

pakistan # 9 we are # 2 in 50 over cricket.we Show them who is FATHER?

117 / 1 >> 129/ 5>> 165 / 6

even sri  Lanka bats better than Hafeez and Malik

17 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Did Sarfy actually say this as per Cricinfo: "The credit goes to India's batsmen for bowling so well."

Does he mean that our batsmen were bowling? [I'm guessing it's an error on cricinfo's part]

Pandya and Shankar are more of a batsmen. So it holds true. :cantstop:

Good win for us after the last washout. Only negative is they didnt show the same intensity after the rain break since they assumed they already are winning and let of the gas. But otherwise clinical performance. We have to make peace with our batting style and quit whining. 40/0 after 10 overs is a good start (but not 40/2 :phehe:). We cannot copy everything from England. I like that we have more variety to our bowling than them. Our next stop is Southampton vs AFG next Saturday. Have to keep up with the intensity and strengthen our position

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not strike bowler. You are discrediting his accuracy and the movement he was able extract. You  blindly call that as fluke. You don't lfuke your way to 5 overs 22 runs. Pandya was bowling absolute dross right through. Chahal was off color as well. HE stepped up. He can be targeted. But he is still better bowler  in cloudy conditions than any others. 

You can fake your way into the team if your opponent is pakistan