Pakistan fast bowlers suffering from disease of loosing pace like we use to at once

Seems like Pak fast bowler are suffering from same disease of loosing pace like we did post 2000s for a decade. It was a phase when every new fast bowler who burst on the scene use to loose his pace within 2 yrs like - irfan, munaf, balaji, RP, sreesanth. Our problem was lack of fast bowling culture and fitness required for fast bowling but what has gone wrong with pakistan bowlers. They have has fast bowling culture and they took pride on their red meat diet. How come their bowlers are loosing pace, ability and even struggling with their actions within small amount of time. They are unable to maintain pace whole day in test matches and infact their bowlers are trundling in test matches 

1. Hassan ali- has lost his pace by 10-15k 

2. Shaheen afridi- struggling with wrist position

3. Mohd Irfan- where is he?

4. Junaid khan- struggled for a long time 

5. Amir- has lost his pace and even struggling to get the ball back in 

6. sohail khan- where is he ?

7. shinwari- where is he?

8. Wahab- lacked brains like umesh.....but skill was less then umesh 

Our fast bowling culture improved a lot Post IPL now Pakistan also has PSL........so whats the excuse. 

Standard of our trundlers like like deepak chahar n shardul thakur are clocking consistent pace better then them now 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
9 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

i think this problem has been for quite a few yrs now even when waqar younis was the coach

The problem is they have a kamikaze attitude. Their complaints against Waqar was he focused on fitness and fielding.

I heard guys like Afridi,Razzaq and Yousuf complaint how Waqar would focus too much on fitness :hysterical: I mean which athlete in the world complaints about that. Yes he may not have been a great coach but these guys don’t like to take orders or be a follower. Sabko leader banna hai.

There are several flaws in their bowling. I am not familiar with their domestic structure. But this is extremely bad. Amir probably is the last bowler from the old school. Even he has some flaws that need fixing. As much as i love thrashing them, i want a better  pakistan  team in front of us.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

There are several flaws in their bowling. I am not familiar with their domestic structure. But this is extremely bad. Amir probably is the last bowler from the old school. Even he has some flaws that need fixing. As much as i love thrashing them, i want a better  pakistan  team in front of us.

Yes, no fun in watching India-Pakistan match anymore when result is obvious even before the first ball is bowled. 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Well eating burgers before game days won’t help increase your pace.

I mean think about it. Imagine if they had gone for burger, puzza after sundays game. Would that look any better. They made the right decision to have it before.

They can bowl quicker if they wanted to but I think they are just lazy and brainless. No motivation or heart. They prefer to blast out teams with a tampered ball. They hate the idea of hitting the good length hard with the new ball because it is hard work and not the 'Pakistani way' . Only hope is Shaheen. Others are way too soft and don't have the right attitude towards fast bowling .

Pak bowlers are mostly concerned about T20s, even pak cricket and PCB are more inclined towards T20 cricket.

None of these faster bowlers wants to play longer format of the game, Even when they were at the peak of their pace in T20s they were bowing Sub 135s in test.

They have never carried same pace in test. 

Most of Pak bowlers are picked from 1/2 good PSL performances, who are not the part of PCB's domestic cricket set-up. So after 1/2 seasons they get injured as they did not have repetitions and the workload of this kind ever.

They over used Shaheen and now he is out of gas -- Not sure if that is due to injury or he just lost the pace.

Rauf has worked really hard 1st increases his pace and then able to play ODI --v.commendable for some1 coming from tennis ball cricket where they were bowling 12/18 balls no need to field. 

With Ind bowlers it was mostly that they were trying to bowl 10/15 kmph faster in 1/2 Intnl seasons and as they never bowled with this pace for longer time  in domestics they either got injured or burnt-out. Or incase they were able to cement their places they were back to bowling at their normal/usual speeds.  

Edited by tapandrun