"I thought god was in England's dressing room that day. Hope if we play England next, he sits in ours."- Ravi Shastri

2 minutes ago, Lannister said:

If India fails to win this, this should be the end of Shastri and Kohli. 

it may be the end of shastri, but I'll be very surprised if the selectors have the guts to drop dhongi and demote VK from captain to a regular player (and thereby promote the "once and future captain" rohitman).

3 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

While god was in englands dressing room, I hope there werent any teenage girls in Shastri's bedroom the previous night!

more likely that there were crates of brandy, whisky, vodka in his bedroom and that shastri slept with all of those bottles one after the other.

God does not like Indian dressing room because coaches breath smells of alchol.

This moron does not understand coaching 101. By making this statement he disrespects NZ and then is conveying to players that this is an easy game. Mumbai lobby at its finest.

Edited by Khota

This face f*&ker is the embodiment of cowardice and false bravado. He did nothing spectacular in his own playing days and lives off of this modern Indian teams' success. I really cannot comprehend what does he exactly contribute to this Indian team. 

1 hour ago, Pak_cric said:

shastri after today "and we are out of here on the next flight like a tracer bullet"

You were already out before us. I guess you can celebrate our loss which will be a moral victory for you :laugh: But the reality is we pwn you with a 7-0 record in world cups. Something you hate :phehe: