Dhoni asked not to retire while team grooms Rishabh Pant !!!

velu

I had never thought Dhoni would become this shameless .

I also feel so bad for today's young players.

Dhoni and kohli got the best seniors when they joined the team.

These two have become the worst seniors for young players.

One won't let any youngster settle because of his brand insecurity.

The other one won 't let his replacement settle and wants praise and credit from all bowlers and others for their hard work and achievement .

It reminds me of 'gundas' taking hafta for letting people be around.

Edited by beetle
6 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Its like driving a car when you are young and starting out. You tend to press on the gas pedal a lot, thinking you need to go fast. Where as when you tell yourself to calm down you make better choices on the road instead of risky ones. Reminds me of cricket a lot. Keep it simple. Don’t think too hard. Trust your bat.

Exactly. Its very clear that he should take the responsibility of a Keeper and a finisher. When he stays in the crease till the end its not that hard for him to get his team out from trouble. The only thing he should do is "Believe" his abilities 

3 hours ago, sandsaims said:

Kedar jadhav is in the team just to make sure Dhoni comes back. Kedar will be a flop and will be replaced by DHONI.

I agree that he hasn't played upto his mark. If he goes out, I hope selectors will give chance to Gill who is in prime form. The good thing abt Gill is he can bat anywhere and I also think he will end the 4th place issue which has been haunting the Indian team for quite a sometime now