Hyderabad: 27-year-old veterinarian raped and murdered, charred body found

vayuu1

14 hours ago, beetle said:

When you live in a country where everyday you read about girls getting brazenly killed after getting gangraped,people become desensitized to the killings of rapists.

We live in this country and every monster killed makes it a little safer for us.....atleast  in our head .

How many bloody cases have we had in the past where sex offenders, rapists have been given bail only for them to come back and kill the victims or make more victims .

When our judicial system is flawed and can not protect citizens even from people who are being investigated for serious crimes...what other choice do people have . Just shoot the effing perverts and prevent future citizens from becoming victims of serious crimes.

We don't live in a fair society so why care about fairness for monsters.

If the police had killed some petty crimimals ....no one would be accepting it as justice.

There are plenty psycho killers and rapists in those countries too.

12 hours ago, beetle said:

People are not stupid to accept that.

The fact is that these horrible,vicious rape,killing cases have shaken people to the core and they feel helpless and they accepted the encounter of these killers because that is what people want.

They are sick of seeing these killers getting so many chances with the law while they gave no such chance to the victim.

This happened because even the police knows that they have an overwhelming support from the people who wanted this instead of it ending up in a decade long fast track court.

People do not want this to happen normally to all cases...this was not normal.

It is also a message to the judiciary .

See what happened in UP where a rapist was granted bail . He and his fellow rapist friend along with their fathers first flogged the victim ,then stabbed her and then set her on fire. The poor girl ran around asking for help engulfed in a ball of fire. Thankfully she was concious enough to give her statement.

This happened even as people were not even over the horrible murder of the vet in hyderabad.

Another such case of gangrape and burning  was reported from West Bengal at the same time .

Similarly another rape victim was almost eliminated in an accident,her father killed some months back.

Another rapist was given bail and he came out and killed the victim and a few others.

This is a call for the judiciary to take people seriously because they are loosing faith. Nothing is more serious than a country where people have no faith left in their law.

This is an exception and even the police knows they won't get away with this if they do not have such overwhelming support from the people.

This is also a message to the judiciary that probably the police is also loosing faith in the judiciary and its ways.

What is the police going to do if the court gives bail to rapists?

There are plenty stupid people in this world. Some of them followed ram rahim, asaram etc and created ruckus.

16 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

There are plenty psycho killers and rapists in those countries too.

Yeah...but how rare are such heinous  crimes. Do they have there papers full rapes and burning?

Are these guys psychos or just opportunistic perverts who will rape if given a chance.

Psycho rapists have mental issues but the gangrapists are more opportunistic perverts who are the products of a sick society which sees women as  disposable objects.

The shocking part is how many of these morally defunct monsters are around everywhere in this country who will not leave an opportunity to rape if they get a chance. 

8 hours ago, beetle said:

People are worried about the police encounter of rapists once in a blue moon but no one has even brought up the point how cases like Uunao rape and murder will effect reporting or crimes like rape.

How will women report crimes against them if the criminals have no fear of law  and come back to kill them and their family?

Is this not a threat to our society ,our democracy,our law and order?

Unnao is a fake case that is the difference. There was rape in Unnao. Read about the history the two families. It's a case of family enmity which has been going on since early 2000s due to political ambitions. Both families have had several fake cases regiy against each other. 

48 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Unnao is a fake case that is the difference. There was rape in Unnao. Read about the history the two families. It's a case of family enmity which has been going on since early 2000s due to political ambitions. Both families have had several fake cases regiy against each other. 

This Unnao case is different from Sengar's case .

On 12/7/2019 at 3:55 AM, rkt.india said:

Enmity doesn’t reduce severity of rape, stabbing, burning publicly . Main accused needs to be hanged. Rest all including everyone  with knowledge of crime needs to be treated as complicit in crime

Edited by mishra

On 12/6/2019 at 3:08 PM, Muloghonto said:

If it’s purely based on allegations with zero proof, then I’d agree with you. But is there any corroborating evidence ? Medical evidence of forced entry registered ? Multiple sperm samples ( degraded or not, we may not be able to genetically match sperm sample with assailants but we can determine if they are from different individuals) ? 

If the answer to above is yes, then I don’t care. Due process exists to serve the concept of justice. Justice isn’t always contingent on due process. Justice to me is served when a murderer is executed or a rapist is executed/castrated. If evidence is sufficient, due process can be skipped, which while not ideal, is still, however, just. 

I do not know what kind of evidence the police were able to collate. Sperm samples? I doubt, given that the victim was found in a charred state.

But then again, I am no expert. The cops haven't really made any disclosures about the case even after it is over.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:11 AM, randomGuy said:

Ab obfuscate karo cold hard facts ko.

Muslims stop slaughtering animals in their homes in front of their kids to give the kids more chance to not grow up as ones desensitized towards killing/torturing other Human beings.

The cold hard fact is that no ritual slaughtering takes place in people's homes.

Animal sacrifice is not a pillar of Islam. It isn't a mandatory act of faith. Also, this notion that all kids are called out and made to witness the slaughter is comical. It is nothing of the sort. Most parents do not wish their kids to witness the act.

7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I do not know what kind of evidence the police were able to collate. Sperm samples? I doubt, given that the victim was found in a charred state.

But then again, I am no expert. The cops haven't really made any disclosures about the case even after it is over.

Most probably location tracking . 

I am absolutely certain that it's far easier to solve crimes like these and robbery if police wants as long as culprits use their mobiles.

But I  not sure whether location tracking alone will be taken as evidence by the court.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:01 PM, beetle said:

That has also been happening but we don't see people showering police with flowers and  distributing sweets when victims are killed.

People of the country may not be able to do much other than watch...but they know and should be allowed to celebrate the killing of monsters because it is the people who get raped and burnt ...not the police or judges.

As far as people are concerned, 4 down and hopefully this will prevent some more commiting these crimes.

Even if it saves one victim, it is worth it.

Radhika, I have nothing but respect and an absolute sense of awe towards you. I also know, that you speak here from a very (and rightfully so) emotional frame of mind.

Extra judicially killing these four, is a short fix. The idea is to fix the systemic rot. We even gave Kasab a fair trial. That is what civilized societies do. That is what separates us from our Western and Northern neighbours.

As for the deterrent quotient of this 'encounter', I wouldn't be so sure. Someone posted of a similar case a few days after the encounter. I am not sold on the notion that this deters crime. 

Edited by Mariyam

3 minutes ago, velu said:

Most probably location tracking . 

I am absolutely certain that it's far easier to solve crimes like these and robbery if police wants as long as culprits use their mobiles.

But I  not sure whether location tracking alone will be taken as evidence by the court.

Yes, as supporting evidence.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:12 PM, Gollum said:

That juvenile bastard Mohammad Afroz (most brutal, victims's dying words) was gifted a sewing machine by Kejriwal. There were reports that he was radicalized in his stay in prison by the perpetrator of Delhi HC blast, both of them shared a room or something like that. Hope agencies bumped him off, hope the rumor of him working in some dhaba in South India is false. 

Sounds like a concocted story.

The courts modified the rules about Juvenile after the Nirbhaya case with the Juvenile justice Act 2015.

The Juvenile criminal was send to a maximum of three years sentence in a juvenile reform facility, and not a regular jail. Very unlikely that this guy was in a cell with a terrorist. 

In the Indian penitentiary system, terror convicts are mainly held incommunicado from other prisoners.

Where did you get this news from?