Hyderabad: 27-year-old veterinarian raped and murdered, charred body found

vayuu1

this is more like sending statement to the potential opportunistic criminals ..
i completely support this .. this is typical tamilnadu police style operation , once in a while police should do encounters like this 
Also a message to milords.

Sent from my SM-G350E using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

People who want due process of law:

Avg lifespan in India is 70 odd years, if courts will take 50 years to come to a decision and another 30 years for Prez to give green signal, is that justice? Put yourselves in the shoes of the parents/siblings/children of the victim....

Ball is in judiciary's court (no pun intended)...either they watch helplessly while society delivers justice or maybe, just maybe stop being so useless in these matters. Same goes to the govt/Prez...if you don't eliminate violent rapists/murderers others will. Last hanging for rape was in early 2000s, Dhananjoy Chatterjee who raped and murdered a schoolgirl, 10 years since the last hangman of Bengal Nata Mullick passed away. 

Most violent rapists and murderers which have mercy petitions filed are already languishing in jail. You are assuming that only death penalty is justice.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

When the victims' father went to the police station to file a complaint an hour or two after the victims' phone was unreachable, the police mocked at her dad/family and suggested that maybe the victim has gone away with a lover that they don't know of; thereby wasting precious time. Had the police done its job then, the girl would still be alive today. They could have saved her.

For those of you who are expressing glee at this encounter, it hasn't even been proven yet that these four accused were guilty. This is nothing but a cop out (no pun intended) for the Hyderabad Police. We can only hope that these were actually the rapists/murderers.

Not surprisingly, almost no statements have been made on the actual encounter. If 4 hand cuffed unarmed prisoners tried to escape, it reflects very poorly on the state affairs of the Hyderabad Police. Did all four of them snatch weapons and fire at the cops? Why didn't the cops follow SoP and shoot in the air, then shoot their feet/legs and only then shoot the torso? From what I read online, the cops skipped step 2.

There must be an enquiry into this encounter. This is not justice.

Justice would be when the rapists were tried, convicted and hanged.

If it’s purely based on allegations with zero proof, then I’d agree with you. But is there any corroborating evidence ? Medical evidence of forced entry registered ? Multiple sperm samples ( degraded or not, we may not be able to genetically match sperm sample with assailants but we can determine if they are from different individuals) ? 

If the answer to above is yes, then I don’t care. Due process exists to serve the concept of justice. Justice isn’t always contingent on due process. Justice to me is served when a murderer is executed or a rapist is executed/castrated. If evidence is sufficient, due process can be skipped, which while not ideal, is still, however, just. 

3 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Most violent rapists and murderers which have mercy petitions filed are already languishing in jail. You are assuming that only death penalty is justice.

Languing in jail getting free food ,a roof and medical treatment while the poor have to struggle for these...

How is it fair?

If you take a life, be ready to lose yours.

Death penalty is the only justice in heinous crimes . 

This is Murder by the Police and the State,  tomorrow they can pick up any random guys over false charges and kill in encounter. Could be a nice strategy by influential people to settle scores.

I thought these kind of stuff only happens in movies.  Lol how believable,  four badly thrashed  criminals brought to the site of crime to describe the act and they somehow overpowered the police  and thus had to be killed to prevent them from escaping. 

Good News to start the morning... i think the ' visit to the crime scene' was planned. After the national outrage and the possibility of this dragging on in the courts and the victim never getting justice., best to shoot them dead. As good as capital punishment.

To all the libtards who are harping on about the 'due course of law' and 'human rights' this is not a simple sexual molestation case where the woman could be making things up.. in this scenario a woman is gangraped and BURNT to death. The accused were caught. Now if they are shot dead, the less number of parasites like this in this world the better.

Edited by LordPrabhzy

7 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

this whole thing is  bullsiht,these guys probably are not even the guys who raped that poor girl.

Yes could be , correct...  That is why it was necessary to kill them at the earliest to close the file of the rape case and satisfy the public to prevent further interrogation. 

False encounters are in most cases cover up.

Maybe the original rapists are close to some Politician and thus random innocent guys had to be killed to cover up for  their crimes. Who knows? ...  Now it could be anything...  If the Police and the whole system can cook up bogus stories of an encounter , then surely they can relate any innocent guy to any crime . Who has seen their medical report,  their confession, any proof of their involvement , even the victim is dead. Its all police and media feeding information to the public that has no choice but to believe what is fed to them. 

Edited by javier26

1 hour ago, beetle said:

Languing in jail getting free food ,a roof and medical treatment while the poor have to struggle for these...

How is it fair?

If you take a life, be ready to lose yours.

Death penalty is the only justice in heinous crimes . 

Most European countries have got ridden with death penalty. They believe in only jail term. Many of them are Feminist nations. So by your logic there is no justice their?

1 hour ago, javier26 said:

This is Murder by the Police and the State,  tomorrow they can pick up any random guys over false charges and kill in encounter. Could be a nice strategy by influential people to settle scores.

I thought these kind of stuff only happens in movies.  Lol how believable,  four badly thrashed  criminals brought to the site of crime to describe the act and they somehow overpowered the police  and thus had to be killed to prevent them from escaping. 

Indians want freedom of European nations but laws of Saudi Arabia and North Korea for punishment. We are far from being civilised nation

5 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Indians want freedom of European nations but laws of Saudi Arabia and North Korea for punishment. We are far from being civilised nation

Indians like many Islamic countries citizens need a firm civil hand ( dictatorship) to keep people in line. Our genes and inherent nature is that we are as lawless and animal like with no civic sense, no aversion to corruption and violence against women. 

This is not a common trait among people in the west hence they have more freedom and liberal values ( pre islamisation of western nations) but we on the other hand dont so we need to see punishments like in Saudi Arabia to keep people in check. As much as I am against Congress and Indira Gandhi, the Emergency period and the crackdown, actually resulted in people ( including my grandmother) to live life with ease and with no corruption after a long time. It pains me to say this but indians generally need to be kept in check by danda otherwise we will turn into a lawless society.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

When fast track courts take 10 years and then the President takes ages for giving final approval and when many death sentences get converted to sarkari mehmaans for life on tax payers money...this is bound to happen.

When courts give bail to criminals like prasad ,only for them to go after victims ....then this is bound to happen.

When we read a new case of gangrape followed by burning  everyday...this is bound to happen.

Nirbhaya's killers are still living off tax payers money while the family of the victim die a million times...this is bound to happen.

A few more such encounters will send a message to future rapists and victim burners  that they could meet the same faith.

More importantly ,it sends a sound message to the judiciary it sucks right now and things need to change.

Just hear how the normal sane people are reacting . There is a limit to people's patience with brazen monstrous crimes.

2 Wrongs have never made a right Beetle ji.  Frustration never justifies crime.  Mob violence is wrong.  Part of me feels that those 4 got what they deserved, but it does not sit well with me that accused can be murdered by the police.  

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Police can't stop all rapes/murders, not even in first world countries. Stop insulting them, judiciary is a bigger * up when it comes to gender violence in India. 

Of course they can’t. The problem of rape and abuse runs deeper than that.

However if they do their jobs properly they can make a lot more difference.

Let me ask you this, if these monsters were some industrialist’s son or related to some celebrity do you think, the police would have done the same?

there was an infamous rape case of an actress called Pratyusha but the cops managed to prove it as suicide due to love failure because the people involved were kids of rich businessmen and politicians.

I am not at calling out the cops for  what happened here as this saves tax payers money.

However do you know the kind of run around the victims parents got from pillar to post when they went to file a complaint?

Maybe not in this case but there plenty of times there is atleast a chance that they can find the victim alive if they do their job properly or prevent more crimes if they arrest the right people instantly.

2 hours ago, velu said:

people who blame our police should know the work condition of police ..

our police department is understaffed and underpaid ..  many times they end up working 18/20hrs a day non-stop for few weeks with travel as well 

There are a few brave and honest policemen no doubt but for every good one there are atleast 5 corrupt ones.

There is no excuse for corruption and inefficiency because as I said there are a few good ones as well

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

all of this was done by KCR to save his party's image. it also helped that rapists were not influential people. im not particularly sad at their death, but I would like to see the same type of justice be delivered if accused was somebody like Manu Sharma.

Pretty much this. People are making this as police did this as some kind of upholding of justice. Pretty sure this came from the high command to give people something and shut down the anger in the public.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

There are a few brave and honest policemen no doubt but for every good one there are atleast 5 corrupt ones.

There is no excuse for corruption and inefficiency because as I said there are a few good ones as well

Everyone and every department is corrupt .. 

In other countries bureaucrats take money for doing the wrong/immoral things , but in India that ask money todo their duty 

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Most European countries have got ridden with death penalty. They believe in only jail term. Many of them are Feminist nations. So by your logic there is no justice their?

Let us first become fair and just like them to all normal citizens and victims ,then we can be fair like them to henious criminals.

How is it fair to not have justice for majority of victims and their families but want europeon standards for the rapist murderers?

Besides do you see such brazen horrible crimes every day in any Europeon country?

If they did...they would also rethink .

Edited by beetle

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

2 Wrongs have never made a right Beetle ji.  Frustration never justifies crime.  Mob violence is wrong.  Part of me feels that those 4 got what they deserved, but it does not sit well with me that accused can be murdered by the police.  

When you live in a country where everyday you read about girls getting brazenly killed after getting gangraped,people become desensitized to the killings of rapists.

We live in this country and every monster killed makes it a little safer for us.....atleast  in our head .

How many bloody cases have we had in the past where sex offenders, rapists have been given bail only for them to come back and kill the victims or make more victims .

When our judicial system is flawed and can not protect citizens even from people who are being investigated for serious crimes...what other choice do people have . Just shoot the effing perverts and prevent future citizens from becoming victims of serious crimes.

We don't live in a fair society so why care about fairness for monsters.

If the police had killed some petty crimimals ....no one would be accepting it as justice.