2 hours ago, Laaloo said:

Ghazwa-e-ICF upon us :fear1:

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

I thought he meant moderate. Now, I am really :fear1:

57 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Wtf does that mean I can't even abuse @sandeep now 

It is official, @sandeep is the new vince mcmahon smile GIF

Welcome to ICF's very own Attitude Era

So real question now is, who is Stone Cold GIF by memecandy?

Is it you @Jimmy Cliff?

22 hours ago, Stradlater said:

A doctor friend of mine in Delhi claimed that the conditions of health workers there is extremely pathetic with a constant lingering fear of them catching the disease. No planning nothing he says. 

Dont know about that but a doctor lives near our house ,works at ESI hospital ,he has said arrangements are pretty good in most of the hospitals.

Next week masks and suits will be delivered in big numbers and doctors are rostered in 14 days work ,14 days quarantine .

Italy has reported 7k corona positive cases amongst health workers so India needs to be very careful !

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

To maintain santulan bring @Laaloo as mod once again :orderorder:. But he is a crazy Sachinsta so make @Real McCoy mod to counter that. 

Things are so bad I don't mind @Laaloo now even though he trollvotes bagging sachin. I know of one decent padosi poster. all those decent padosis who used to contribute are gone. we only have padosi trolls now. I recommend you or @velu @Stradlater @sergio04 @Mariyam @The Dark Horse @Vilander.

@sandeep will be like gandhi tolerating these trolls. "If they hit, show the other cheek" was gandhi. I will be like if you hit me, I'll hit on both of their cheeks :police:

33 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

whats the end game here for poor countries like india? Social distancing will continue well into next year imo until a vaccine or a cure can be found,we cant have a billion people stay at home unless we can provide food for them.

The US has the same problem but obviously not to the same extent. Too many hourly workers earning zero now. Salaried people getting laid off. Trump, Republicans and a good portion of Americans getting restless. 

In India's case it is even more difficult. Hope one of the trials work out.

17 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

one good thing happening for India is the number of deaths is quite low. even if the number of people who actually have the virus have not been tested to full capacity yet, that only indicates the mortality rate is even lower than the current figure.

But people with covid might be dying undiagnosed too. Will worry though if we see a surge in general death rates in a particular area. 

3 minutes ago, kosingh said:

But people with covid might be dying undiagnosed too. Will worry though if we see a surge in general death rates in a particular area. 

how would you die undiagnosed of Covid? the symptoms are quite severe if things get that extreme.

35 minutes ago, kosingh said:

The US has the same problem but obviously not to the same extent. Too many hourly workers earning zero now. Salaried people getting laid off. Trump, Republicans and a good portion of Americans getting restless. 

In India's case it is even more difficult. Hope one of the trials work out.

trails are in phase 1 which will take months and there are 2 more phases to go before a vaccine is certified. Govermeent needs to think long term to especially help poor people who have to work to survive.

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

whats the end game here for poor countries like india? Social distancing will continue well into next year imo until a vaccine or a cure can be found,we cant have a billion people stay at home unless we can provide food for them.

There is a schedule. Periodic easing and staggered infection giving the best chance to get some people immune in the interim. Get lower risk people out while maintaining social distance for risk groups.