How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

19 hours ago, FischerTal said:

I was talking to Dad yesterday. He doesn't believe this crisis will be over anytime soon, at least until a vaccine is found. Till then, humanity will have to live in a state of partial lockdown with only essential services functioning normally.

His hospital has been lucky so far to only have 1 COVID positive case, but unfortunately that patient died yesterday. They tried their best, but the patient had both COPD and diabetes..... 

Swine flu did much more damage over 2 lacs died, sars never had vaccine. Both ended at some time.

Edited by rkt.india

3 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

Over 2 lacs died due to swine flu so it did do lot of damage. Even in India, it had more deaths and infections and higher fatality rate. It's just panic, taking basic precautions for prevention masks, sanitization etc even now and everything will be normal.  

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Over 2 lacs died due to swine flu so it did do lot of damage. Even in India, it had more deaths and infections and higher fatality rate. It's just panic, taking basic precautions for prevention masks, sanitization etc even now and everything will be normal.  

okay bro you are right. the professionals working on ground are wrong. khush?

I don't understand why I'm getting tagged everywhere. @maniac bro I'm not that person's whatever you tag make me of.

To the other one, I'd have gladly continued arguing  in the economy thread but I made a conscious choice to avoid you. You're just a troll. And trolls are just not worth the trouble/effort. Ignoring you is the best thing to be done. And stop talking about me everywhere. 

I really hope this is the last I have to type about this. What a waste of *ing time.

Edited by Stan AF

57 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I don't understand why I'm getting tagged everywhere. @maniac bro I'm not that person's whatever you tag make me of.

To the other one, I'd have gladly continued arguing  in the economy thread but I made a conscious choice to avoid you. You're just a troll. And trolls are just not worth the trouble/effort. Ignoring you is the best thing to be done. And stop talking about me everywhere. 

I really hope this is the last I have to type about this. What a waste of *ing time.

Chill dude. You know I was just kidding right?

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

To that sensitive one :giggle:

if you consider this number sequence 6 , 5 , 4 , 3 , 2 is ever increasing then  you are either dumb or a liberal :hehe:

Edited by velu

A typically British takedown of a complete f**-up by the UK government in coming up with plans to quickly manufacture ventilators.  Read the thread, and you will realize what happens when arrogant idiots who think they know it all are making complex decisions about subjects they simply do not have the expertise on. 

There’s got to be a better way to resolve this issue other than toppling veg carts. Farmers would have tended months to grow these vegetables, it can feed many of those starving in this crisis. Why can’t be sensitized to confiscate these vegetables and distribute to the needy. They can use NGOs or RSS to help distribute, It is food!