How is your city/state reacting to this Pandemic Corona

Cricketics

I want to know from many days that how long corona stays alive on different kind of surface as well as food items. I did google and check multiple sites but information shown is bit different on each site. I generally keep everything i get from amazon and grocery quarantined for around 5 - 7 days but food items are not fresh anymore so it's really hard at times. Idk what's guaranteed solution to this. Gonna try apples after like 4+ months now (kept it quarantined for 5 days).

11 hours ago, Nikola said:

I want to know from many days that how long corona stays alive on different kind of surface as well as food items. I did google and check multiple sites but information shown is bit different on each site. I generally keep everything i get from amazon and grocery quarantined for around 5 - 7 days but food items are not fresh anymore so it's really hard at times. Idk what's guaranteed solution to this. Gonna try apples after like 4+ months now (kept it quarantined for 5 days).

i think many viruses can crystallize at optimal temperatures  and have the ability to reactivate itself 

12 hours ago, Nikola said:

No easy answer. Good exposure to sunlight with moderate to high temp should take care of any surface. If the virus is within the food item, it's anybody's guess. The food delivery when done contactless is considered low risk. The virus, if ingested in the food, should be broken down like any other protein. It's only when it gets into the respiratory system, can cause trouble. 

If current trend continues, its estimated that India will have 1 lakh cases per day in early September and 35-40% of population will eventually get Corona Virus. Not sure about the accuracy about these estimated but US currently has 70,000 cases per day and Brazil has 50,000 cases and India seems to be following this trend.

20 hours ago, kubrickian said:

If current trend continues, its estimated that India will have 1 lakh cases per day in early September and 35-40% of population will eventually get Corona Virus. Not sure about the accuracy about these estimated but US currently has 70,000 cases per day and Brazil has 50,000 cases and India seems to be following this trend.

Things were bound to escalate once things opened up.

On 7/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, Singh bling said:

:aha: Russians defeated

We are at No. 3

In April indian media was like " poora vishwa bharat ki taraf dekh raha hai ki Corona ko kaise rokana hai"  Woh to nahi huya par bharat Corona kaa vishwaguru zaroor banega.

Lockdown hatne k baad ye to hona hi tha. Isme kaun si surprise wali baat hai.

On 7/12/2020 at 12:53 AM, Nikola said:

Copper surfaces kill the virus in 3-4 hours is what I heard. Need to check.

7 hours ago, Nikola said:

Yeah they do but i was talking about food items (vegetable & fruits). I am not going to go with copper containers in market.

Put in water and vinegar for few hours.

Edited by gattaca

On 7/6/2020 at 12:28 AM, Singh bling said:

:aha: Russians defeated

We are at No. 3

In April indian media was like " poora vishwa bharat ki taraf dekh raha hai ki Corona ko kaise rokana hai"  Woh to nahi huya par bharat Corona kaa vishwaguru zaroor banega.

You seem to be cheering for team corona  .....

Edited by beetle

44 minutes ago, beetle said:

You seem to be cheering for team corona  .....

Not cheering for Corona but laughing at Indian media and Government which was extremely boastful in April that how India is setting benchmark in fighting against Corona. When the reality was our response was below average.

Edited by Singh bling

21 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Not cheering for Corona but laughing at Indian media and Government which was extremely boastful in April that how India is setting benchmark in fighting against Corona. When the reality was our response was below average.

you always seem to dislike this govt. India did lockdown and that was a strict lockdown. It will spread if people dont heed to all the precautions. The Absence of vaccine meaning you can only prevent it by social distancing and testing.  But people are out celebrating and going to wine shops etc.