Hordes of Muslims defying lockdown. How long will the government tolerate this?

Manny_Pacquiao

I know this sounds crazy, but given the level of disdain for the health of everyone around (including themselves and the doctors) and the wanton acts of violence that the tableeghis indulge in, it would have been better to quarantine all of them at the Markaz itself and seal it from the outside. Like a containment zone.

They would not infect anyone else. And after all this is over, arrest the ring leaders for defying orders.

Edited by Mariyam

Baap re, I don’t watch news shows, but the reportage is so TRP driven, he could’ve said the same thing more seriously with more impact than like a movie dialogue, yes these TJs should be denied any treatment, let them go to jahannum. 

https://twitter.com/ishitayadav/status/1245753555538989056?s=21

Edited by coffee_rules

36 minutes ago, Gollum said:

NDTV anchor, man this TJ is cancer

Zahida Khan is A MLA from Kaman constituency, an area part of Mewat in Bharatpur district in Rajasthan. During last vidhansabha elections she openly threatened people to vote for her warna taange tod doongi sabki. 

:hysterical:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/have-quarantined-myself-on-doctors-advice-tablighi-jamaat-leader-maulana-saad-kandhalvi/articleshow/74954811.cms

Bohot meharbaani maulana sahab.. koi seekhe to aapse seekhe. ( sarcastic clap :facepalm:)

Abe BSDK its cause of you and your cult which has caused this chaos in India. Time energy and money is spent trying to track these animals who have no respect for the rule of law of the land.

9 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I know this sounds crazy, but given the level of disdain for the health of everyone around (including themselves and the doctors) and the wanton acts of violence that the tableeghis indulge in, it would have been better to quarantine all of them at the Markaz itself and seal it from the outside. Like a containment zone.

They would not infect anyone else. And after all this is over, arrest the ring leaders for defying orders.

Another riot would have erupted.

If you don't know, many intelligence reports say that this Tableeghi Jabad produces more radicals than the actual terror groups. A few countries has acknowledged this too. Even 9/11 was successfully executed because of this jamad supplied sleeper cells managing to infiltrate airline industry. 

A friend's close relative family were turned from a Tamil speaking muslim to a more radicalized urdu speaking muslim, when their dad started to attend this jamad. I spoke with a few, and realised that there is a stigma with some muslim families I know when it comes to this jamad. They make sure their children and relatives stay away from its radical members. Problem is their activities are spreading and they managed to radicalize a lot of people. 

I am sure govt realises this looming danger. These people are more dangerous then we think.

13 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Yeah but no treatment, let them die their,those who survive will be punished later on as per law .

But that's not all ,the main point is somehow trace and isolate those who are infected by this jamat all over the country, it's a damn tough task but I believe it will be done in a matter of days