Maharashtra police handover suspected child kidnappers to a lynch mob - 2 sadhus killed

coffee_rules

This is disturbing- i mean the anguish in the old man's eyes were evident. 

Regardless if he was a child kidnapper or not, considering his age, there should have been an arrest and investigation into the alleged crime. The fact that that the police just let him get beaten is disgusting.

Where is this village? Is this a muslim dominated village? Did they create a fake news narrative to kill sadhus? Anything is possible in India right now.

If the Lynchee was named Tabreez , the whole world would’ve cried hoarse. Not sure if they were criminal, even their driver was killed. The police indifference is unusual. Something is fishy. Not good for the world’s best CM.

Edited by coffee_rules

7 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Regardless if he was a child kidnapper or not, considering his age, there should have been an arrest and investigation into the alleged crime. The fact that that the police just let him get beaten is disgusting.

Where is this village? Is this a muslim dominated village? Did they create a fake news narrative to kill sadhus? Anything is possible in India right now.

Suburb of Mumbai

800px-MaharashtraPalghar.png

12 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Yes, i saw the news couple of days back. But they claimed he was thief killed in village and Police Van was attacked when they came to save people.

This video however Tells completely different story. Policeman is giving the sadhus to mob.

Edited by mishra