Congress leaders want Arnab Goswami to be arrested

Austin 3:!6

3 hours ago, someone said:

This is 101 of Indian politics. All flag-bearers of Indian liberals have a "red line", and certain "blasphemy" things. In this case, it is Sonia Ma.

The onus is on our side, to ask good counter-questions, and bring the heat to the other side. Usually, we are always on the defensive mode and full of guilt due to their hostility and intimidation.

This is the exact reason why I respect Smriti Irani so much. She crossed the red line by contesting against Rahul Gandhi in Amethi. Result: Left right centre, intellectual, administrators, everyone joined hands and manufactured a opinion to general population of India  that she wasnt fit for HRD  that forced Modi to snatch HRD ministry from her. 

Second was CJI Deepak Misra impeachment motion, simply because he did let judiciary hear the cases of Gandhis. Since he is gone, Not a single CJI has had courage to hear cases of corruption against Gandhis.

So Arnab, To me, He is bravest person right now. His news network and his safety, Nothing will be spared by this witch.

20 minutes ago, mishra said:

So Arnab, To me, He is bravest person right now. His news network and his safety, Nothing will be spared by this witch.

Lol, isnt that part of problem? The standard and expectations is so low, that just questioning Sonia Ma, makes one heroic? It shows the tremendous leverage,  intimidation these dynasts have.

Even current gov is cautious in attacking these dynasts. Although, I understand, given they cant even bring her little  pawn, Chidambaram to justice for his crimes.

Edited by someone

5 minutes ago, someone said:

Lol, isnt that part of problem? The standard and expectations is so low, that just questioning Sonia Ma, makes one heroic? It shows the tremendous leverage,  intimidation these dynasts have.

Even current gov is cautious in attacking these dynasts. Although, I understand, given they cant even bring her little  pawn, Chidambaram to justice for his crimes.

If CJI can be impeached for letting some cases accepted in Court, If a Minister has to resign for contesting election against these Royals, You can understand the pain of  libtards and intellectuals for questioning Sonia Mata.

Government has to fight through the system made by these Royals and every senior administrator there was nothing but bhakt of Sonia Mata. Why would a civil servent( who may be athiest)  risk his job when he knows, a non bjp government will screw him for good. example: Just after Shivsena came to power, civil servant had to publically apologise for investigating NCP leaders in corruption case

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

#RaGaKMKB is trending in twitter :cantstop:

BTW I am not supporting this ashlil bhaasa ka prayog but it so funny kuch bhi ho Pappu pehle gaali khaata hai :laugh:

RaGa must be protected at all costs, let other members of that family fall but this tuchiya is needed for BJP's own good. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

I think this is some action like operationKamal in MH, just like BJP did it in MP with Scindia. All BJP leaders like Sambit Patra, ministers are being vocal about Sadhu lynching and now with Ar-knob attack, there will be some changes as the lockdown comes to an end.

MH is difficult case. BJP is nowhere near to form the government. It needs 2/3 which is 38 MLAs of SS and then only they can gain majority.

The fact that there has been no major resignations of SS leaders despite this unholy alliances, shows the lust of power.

2 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Arnab is crass

That's the language of the other side. And sometimes you have to use the same language to answer them.

And Arnab hasn't even abused Sonia Ma, but questioned her. Compare that, with the abuses, and threats received to Modi by the media.

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Arnab is the same guy who came up with story of Hindutva goons attacking him just 50 meter from Modi's residence in 2002

https://www.altnews.in/arnab-goswami-bluff-car-attacked-2002-riots/

Those who are believing him now should believe that Hindutva goons did attack him.

It's possible that Hindutva goons attacked him in 2002.

When Jihadis burn down a train carriage and kill more than 50 innocent Hindu pilgrims including women and children, tensions are bound to be high and even normal Hindus can transform into Hindutva goons to teach the Jihadis a lesson.

Altnews is run by Islamists. Ask them to fact-check the 2002 riots and how those riots started and you'll get silence from them.

Also, a case has been registered against Youth congress leaders in regards to the attack on Arnab, so why do you find it difficult to believe him @Singh bling

I'll go a step further and share the twitter account of one of the guys that attacked Arnab

https://twitter.com/arunborade_iyc

Edited by PunterLog

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

He is crass, no doubt. *tard started the Sabarimala controversy for TRP, will never forgive him for that. 

But over here either you are in Sonia's corner or not, make your choice. 

Don't know how suddenly Sonia comes into picture. She isn't at a post of responsibility. She is in opposition and she doesn't need to say anything about that incident. It's the party that is in govt that has more responsibility.

6 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Arnab is the same guy who came up with story of Hindutva goons attacking him just 50 meter from Modi's residence in 2002

https://www.altnews.in/arnab-goswami-bluff-car-attacked-2002-riots/

Those who are believing him now should believe that Hindutva goons did attack him.

Yeah Arnab was big anti-modi. He is just TRP hungry, a chamelon and is bin paindi ka lota. He knows the art of siding with the power.

Edited by rkt.india