Baba Ramdev Claims That Giloy & Ashwagandha Can 100 Percent Fight Off COVID-19 Infection

Singh bling

20 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

When did Baba Ramdev claim this? Doubt that he has done it anywhere.

It has been claimed by Patanjali CEO Balkrishna and he is still waiting for results of trial.

Please confirm, we will update thread title accordinly.

https://hindi.news18.com/news/lifestyle/health-giloy-and-ashwagandha-can-treat-coronavirus-said-baba-ramdev-bgys-3148172.html

59 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yet to make studies and results public.

Ayush ministry has said that they don't have any idea.

Better that people stay away from this.

Patanjali in their official launch did say that they did clinical trials and results were very good

18 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Yet to make studies and results public.

Ayush ministry has said that they don't have any idea.

Better that people stay away from this.

No, you can still use the medicine even if it doesn't workon corona as it contains giloy and ashwagandha which is anyway good for immunity.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Guarantee ? I thought contents should be disclosed on the box.

Since @rkt.india is so confident and already saying people can take it, I guess he has gone through list of contents and verified that none of those contents apart from giloy and ashwagandha pose any risk to any type of person and safe for all. 

51 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Since @rkt.india is so confident and already saying people can take it, I guess he has gone through list of contents and verified that none of those contents apart from giloy and ashwagandha pose any risk to any type of person and safe for all. 

That’s the whole point of Ayurveda medicine. There are no side effects.