I like/ respect Azhar Ali and Misbah. Hope Pakistan wins at least 1 test

maniac

I hope it's a 3-0 whitewash just to see misery of their deluded fans .Cant forget those scenes after the CT final ,absolute jahil those Pakistani fans and even some of their players.

Nothing on the current team though ,they are a likeable bunch 

Bhai CT Final ka abhi bhi dard ho raha hei?

Well, you should understand Pak fans reaction. To beat the fav’s in a major tourn final was something. Because it’s rare.

Azhar Ali is a nice guy , shy, respectful and has made full of the ability given to him . To this day he is in contact with the  Scottish  club he played for 2005 - 10 .....but he showed no aptitude of being a captain never mind an International Captain 

Azhat is a lalloo. Needs to retire.

16 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Azhar Ali is a nice guy , shy, respectful and has made full of the ability given to him . To this day he is in contact with the  Scottish  club he played for 2005 - 10 .....but he showed no aptitude of being a captain never mind an International Captain 

Welcome back buddy. Everything good?

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Welcome back buddy. Everything good?

Never been away just lurking quietly , but because I came out of retirement and played one final game to help out our 2xi  in 06 it was against Azhar Ali and sat and spoke with him in the bar,  i thought I would tell you how he was as a guy . Did I think he would play 70 odd tests and score triple and double hundreds NEVER 

8 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Never been away just lurking quietly , but because I came out of retirement and played one final game to help out our 2xi  in 06 it was against Azhar Ali and sat and spoke with him in the bar,  i thought I would tell you how he was as a guy . Did I think he would play 70 odd tests and score triple and double hundreds NEVER 

Now you have my attention 

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Now you have my attention 

Just a cricket conversation between him me and his mate from Australia  ( Pakistani with Australian accent )who he brought across to Scotland to play with him . As I said he was shy guy but his mate was loud . They realised I had played at a higher level before and wanted to know Pakistani and other countries players I had played against . He was a good Pakistani guy he didn't touch alcohol 

9 hours ago, maniac said:

Not another jinx thread. Sick and tired of this.

I seriously think Azhar Ali and Misbah are nice guys.

Real gentleman and educated. 

I don’t want them to get absolutely trashed if they end up with a clean sweep here.

I want them to win at least 1 test in this series.

Genuine desire.

Pak fans I am with you. 

Jinxed it well! :agree:

Great , subcontinent mentality on display here.

Just because someone is well behaved he deserves a place in the team.

Are bhai bhai dekho dk ki wife ne use chhod diya,,haaan ab use world Cup team me lelo.

Dekho Kane Williamson haarne ke bad has raha ,Haan haan ab trend karo "that Kane Williamson smile."

Hey losers,you are not good enough,shut the **** up and leave the team.

Educated ho jao tuition classes lo ghar pe, cricket mai koi jagah nahi.

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I want a 2-1 victory for England.  Bewada & lolli need to be remembered winning 1 test means nothing. 

There are enough teams who can show the  mirror to king ko@@li ,even bang bros but not poyzz ,I want them to lose and lose badly :no:.

Edited by VT87
10 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Bhai CT Final ka abhi bhi dard ho raha hei?

Well, you should understand Pak fans reaction. To beat the fav’s in a major tourn final was something. Because it’s rare.

Bhai I couldn't watch the finals, that day I was travelling but saw the Pakistani fans and team's reaction after the win ,it was disgraceful as if they beat us in a war or something. Too many abuses hurled on our players by your lot that day which was unwarranted  but then winning is something not pakistan's cup of tea and such win comes once in decades so your justification is somewhat true .

It did show that your lot is as jahil as they come .Just imagine when we give you guys phainta after phainta in the world cups ,our team and fans began to hurl abuses on your players ,will you ever like us from then on ?

It's another matter that we hold such high standards of gamesmanship 

@maniac you got them poys :laugh: They don't know what is coming now. But seriously, I like Misbah and Azhar Ali and like them to do well. Maybe Azhar and Babar hit a century like how Sachin and Azhar did in the 90s in overseas tours. But I would like them to lose 3-0. that would be more fun. either way i will laugh at whoever loses. In some way I may want poys to win one game and make kohli-bewda to shut up about their last tour but they still talked big after getting mauled 2-0 in NZ. So lets go 3-0 :dance: