Trump and Melanie test positive for COVID-19

I6MTW

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Forget me. What do you think

there can be theories of how it started. In a lab or by eating bats. I can buy that but the disease/ sickness itself is very real.

I wouldn’t say it’s fake

and a conspiracy to my 70+ year old parents who have diabetes and not take any precautions.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

there can be theories of how it started. In a lab or by eating bats. I can buy that but the disease/ sickness itself is very real.

I wouldn’t say it’s fake

and a conspiracy to my 70+ year old parents who have diabetes and not take any precautions.

Take all precautions but I don't believe in it. People with diabtes, heart disease are more likely to be at danger of not having the doctors at their disposal than covid. One of my relatives who has all complications unrelated to covid went to her local doctor for low pulse. The doctor told her to get checked for covid at the govt hospital. He not only advised her but also called the ambulance and tried to force her to go to the govt hospital. Her brother who is a retired judge intervened and got her admitted to a trusted private hospital. If he didnt have that influence, she probably would have been admitted to the hospital and tested positive to the test (search on the internet for fake positives) or even get some other infection from the sh1tty govt hospital. This is a doctor that knows her by name and he did this. If this is not motivated by money, I dont have anything to say.

At the lower level, hospitals and doctors are motivated by money from the govt. At a higher level, covid is a good idea to destroy economies, ruin poor people, and a move towards a totalitarian one world govt. This one world govt need not have all countries joined up together as one country. It could have different countries on the outside but have the same policies (adjusted to local preferences) if you search deep.

4 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

Take all precautions but I don't believe in it. People with diabtes, heart disease are more likely to be at danger of not having the doctors at their disposal than covid. One of my relatives who has all complications unrelated to covid went to her local doctor for low pulse. The doctor told her to get checked for covid at the govt hospital. He not only advised her but also called the ambulance and tried to force her to go to the govt hospital. Her brother who is a retired judge intervened and got her admitted to a trusted private hospital. If he didnt have that influence, she probably would have been admitted to the hospital and tested positive to the test (search on the internet for fake positives) or even get some other infection from the sh1tty govt hospital. This is a doctor that knows her by name and he did this. If this is not motivated by money, I dont have anything to say.

At the lower level, hospitals and doctors are motivated by money from the govt. At a higher level, covid is a good idea to destroy economies, ruin poor people, and a move towards a totalitarian one world govt. This one world govt need not have all countries joined up together as one country. It could have different countries on the outside but have the same policies (adjusted to local preferences) if you search deep.

Two of my relatives have died because of COVID in a span of 10 days. Symptoms started with fever, then phlegm, breathing issues, etc. Both of them were reasonably healthy, with no ailments. 

6 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Two of my relatives have died because of COVID in a span of 10 days. Symptoms started with fever, then phlegm, breathing issues, etc. Both of them were reasonably healthy, with no ailments. 

I'm sorry for your loss but I don't believe in the virus. That's just my belief. I can say such and such may have happened with your relatives but I don't want to go there as you may feel offense. I don't trust the medical establishment thats all I can say. That's not an indictment on all doctors but the whole medical establishment and big pharma trains doctors to lie and make money

1 minute ago, Real McCoy said:

I'm sorry for your loss but I don't believe in the virus. That's just my belief. I can say such and such may have happened with your relatives but I don't want to go there as you may feel offense. I don't trust the medical establishment thats all I can say. That's not an indictment on all doctors but the whole medical establishment and big pharma trains doctors to lie and make money

Well here it was the lack of facilities and proper protocols that affected it the whole situation. The govt facilities near the place where my relatives contracted the virus, were allowing relatives to come inside and stay with the patients, citing that nurses and caretakers do not want to help with COVID stating its not their job. And there were a lack of oxygen masks and ventilators. This happened in Krishna giri/Hosur are of TN. And they were taking proper ayurvedic and siddha remedies because of the whole reports showing natural remedies have an almost 100% succes rate. They were taking precautions like steam inhalation, ayurvedic potions and herbs, natural immunity building medicines etc. The whole medical system is a money making industry, this holds even for ayurvedic and homeopathy clinics. I had been suffering for months of acid reflux. The ayurvedic are charging 4-5k for consultation and medicine , and the treatments don't even work. 

8 minutes ago, I6MTW said:

Well here it was the lack of facilities and proper protocols that affected it the whole situation. The govt facilities near the place where my relatives contracted the virus, were allowing relatives to come inside and stay with the patients, citing that nurses and caretakers do not want to help with COVID stating its not their job. And there were a lack of oxygen masks and ventilators. This happened in Krishna giri/Hosur are of TN. And they were taking proper ayurvedic and siddha remedies because of the whole reports showing natural remedies have an almost 100% succes rate. They were taking precautions like steam inhalation, ayurvedic potions and herbs, natural immunity building medicines etc. The whole medical system is a money making industry, this holds even for ayurvedic and homeopathy clinics. I had been suffering for months of acid reflux. The ayurvedic are charging 4-5k for consultation and medicine , and the treatments don't even work. 

Oxygen masks and ventilators are for people who can't develop enough immunity to resist whatever disease they maybe suffering from. I have heard that survival rates of those who go onto ventilators is minimal. This should indicate that ventilators is not a good option. If you tell me during a skydiving mission that only 10% of parachutes work, I will be saying no i'm not diving.

I can see that people don't wear masks properly, dont wear masks at all, remove masks to sneeze/spit, so whats the point of wearing one at all. I also see people who die of heart attacks, accidents get a death certificate with covid on it. How do you explain that. I agree that even the ayurvedic system has become money oriented. As far as I'm concerned I'm not paranoid about covid. I'm more concerned about what rules and regulations the govt will impose on the people. Everytime somebody watches the news and parrots news material to me, i just space out

I can give you a simple solution for acid reflux but hard to execute as habits are hard to change. My brother and uncle suffer from it. Its basically formed out of bad habits that ultimately became worse. Eat your dinners early like 7PM and wait for atleast a couple of hours before you lay on bed. you can be in sitting position. basically you shouldn't be in horizontal position right after ingesting food or drink. There is a valve which stops food in stomach from coming out to the throat and there is another valve that stops food and water to go into lungs. Acid reflux is caused by screwing these two halves over a long time by eating and lying down immediately. Once these valves dont work like they used to, food in the stomach travels up to the throat and worse is it may trouble the wind pipe causing problems breathing and coughing. Our ancestors always said dont lie down immediately after lunch or dinner.

5 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

. I have heard that survival rates of those who go onto ventilators is minimal

Thats because those who go into ventilators usually are critical and have fluid filled lungs. The ventilators keep them alive or a chance to get out of it however slim, without it they will die quicker .