How do you like your bird fried?

maniac

C’mon all SRK haters and get behind :hs: to get :kkr1: out today. Don’t you have any pride?

@maniac yemaindra? Support your team. Forget Rohit for one day. @beetle throw away your SRK obsession and get behind your fav  Bhuvi’s team. @Gollum, I know you have recently made SRK your bestie, but remember your Dharmic roots and support :hs:. Beat the crapshit out of :mi:

5 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

C’mon all SRK haters and get behind :hs: to get :kkr1: out today. Don’t you have any pride?

@maniac yemaindra? Support your team. Forget Rohit for one day. @beetle throw away your SRK obsession and get behind your fav  Bhuvi’s team. @Gollum, I know you have recently made SRK your bestie, but remember your Dharmic roots and support :hs:. Beat the crapshit out of :mi:

Wtf, I hate KKR. Supported them for a couple of games cos of other reasons, mainly for the sake of DC's position on the table.

Fully behind SRH tonight. 

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

What are you even hinting at?? :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He's trying to Anti-jinx :giggle:

A good human being means somebody who respects those persons or entities who/which goes out of the way to help others...

I’m sure you all are good human beings and would control your bad feelings and not drive negative vibes (trolling) towards MI/Fans after the match when SRH wins...

:icflove: