2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

16 hours ago, beetle said:

Who cares what the American vice president thinks? Vice presidents are just that...vice presidents. 

Has anyone cared about vice presidents before?

It is the stupid Indian media that is going crazy about her and her family back home. Who cares about her uncle or aunt or their opinion. Some one should tell her uncle to to chill....you had your 15 seconds of fame .

I can't stand the word  " Indian origin"  that the effing media uses . She is not Indian ....nor is her mother.They are both american.

Once you go black, you do not come back. Once you go desi, you just become a sissy. No wonder Kamala identifies as black. 

P.S. Once you go white, it just ain't right! 

Edited by Audiophile

On 11/8/2020 at 8:03 AM, coffee_rules said:

No, it was started with all noble intentions. Only let it to be hijacked by looters and anarchists and thus losing out on public opinion . Now all people remember George Floyd by the looting and rioting after his death. 

Public opinion was fed by who? Alt right media more importantly Trump himself.  What i remember is how a far right wing member posed BLM member and burnt a police station.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boogaloo-bois-member-charged-connection-shooting-minneapolis-police-station-during-n1244562

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

She became ‘black’ later. Google who she dated and had affairs with. Ambitious woman, 

Not affair. They dated. That is patently false. Debunked by both Reuters, Washinton Post. If you are going to drink kool aid from far right wing conspiracy theory sources you would have a different picture of Obama.  

mojo-obama-conspiracy.png

I have interacted with a lot of desi trumpers over the course of last few months. Their source is generally  far right wing conspiracy theory sources. Qanon sources. Doctored images, doctored videos, Doctored screenshots,  Out of context narrative, I know republicans long enough to know how their attack line works. Make up stories. keep repeating. Gaslighting. All the Hillary stories they sowed among public over the course of 15 to 20 yeas  Many of them believe she drinks blood of little children.  Character assassination with fake stories is their only way to run their campaign. Look at them now. Trump is murdering democracy in broad daylight.  Being afraid of losing his votes in the runoff race they are not forthcoming against Trump.  This is the modern day GOP party for you. Conspiracy theories, Anti-democratic, Anti-American.  Thousands are getting infected on a daily basis. 150k today. This guy hasn't met covid task force in over a month. All he does is golfing, tweeting conspiracy theories, exploring a coup.  Can't wait for jan 21, 2021

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Not convincing ....almost like an  excuse. What does raising black mean? That she can't be ' indian at home' ...or that she has to deny her ' indian ' part.

My post was more about the practical side. How does a single mother who is not black raise a child as a black. How do you teach something you don't know?

If some one told me to raise a child like a person of another ethinicity ,I wouldn't know how.

Besides what is wrong being called mixed race?

Things were different when she was born ,but they have been different as she grew over the years. Why is it okay to deny a part of your ethnicity.

I bet if she said she identifies as an indian and not black,this wiuld be considered a racist thing to do.

And if she does feel the need to publicly identify as a black,why use the Indian part to garner indian votes. That is just opportunism.

7 hours ago, beetle said:

Not convincing ....almost like an  excuse. What does raising black mean? That she can't be ' indian at home' ...or that she has to deny her ' indian ' part.

My post was more about the practical side. How does a single mother who is not black raise a child as a black. How do you teach something you don't know?

If some one told me to raise a child like a person of another ethinicity ,I wouldn't know how.

Things were different when she was born ,but they have been different as she grew over the years. Why is it okay to deny a part of your ethnicity.

I bet if she said she identifies as an indian and not black,this wiuld be considered a racist thing to do.

And if she does feel the need to publicly identify as a black,why use the Indian part to garner indian votes. That is just opportunism.

She is a third rate grifter who will latch on to any identity as long as it is beneficial politically. That is what it's all about. 

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

7 hours ago, Audiophile said:

Better than being dumb and paranoid. As far as age, don't worry you will get older one day and some young a-hole will make fun of you in a typical asinine desi style that you are doing. Keep doing what you are doing. 

Not so hip now are you? you post monkey's anus pics and call me as having asinine humor. Maybe you should look at yourselves first before you come after me. also you have self-esteem issues being a desi yourself calling desis as sissies.

8 hours ago, beetle said:

It basically means going to churches on Sunday and having a taste for fried chicken. j/k  . Being inter-racial and after having such political aspirations, you can choose to say whatever pleases the audience