• SKY
    • Hardik Pandya
  3. 3. Best Bowler

• Bumrah
    • Boult
    • Rahul 'Cholo' Chahar
    • Krunal Pandya
    • Nathan Coulter Nile

So apparently, we can have only 3 polls on a thread. 

Thread fail :facepalm:

For the rest of the questions, we will have to ditch the EVM and go old school.

Quote this post and edit the number next to whoever you chose to vote for.

Best Fielder

Pollard -------1 ( my vote)

H Pandya

SKY

K Pandya

Ishaan Kishan

Player of the Tournament

Pollard

H Pandya

Bumrah--------1 (my vote)

Boult

QdK

Captain: Rohit & Pollard both were impressive.  Pollard gave the side more killer instinct but since it is close have voted for Rohit as he is the captain 

Batsman: Kishan 

Bowler: Boult (my man of the tournament for game changing wkts in power plays esp. in playoffs) 

Best fielder: There are quite a few good fielders. Kishan & Pollard have taken some great catches 

MPV: Pollard, also changed the momentum with his knock v RCB 

Special mention: SDP for turning hitting 6s into an art!  If he had batted up, I am positive that he would have been the MPV like in 2019!

Even though I supported Delhi, congratulations to Mumbai for a near perfect domination the entire tournament!

What I like most about MI is that it has an Indian core, Best batsmen, bowlers, fielders, finishers are all Indians. Foreign players are a support cast and that is how it should be.  Only Pollard and to some extent Boult was crucial to their domination, but I am sure MI would have won even without them. They had different players raising their hands to fill the gaps - Kishan and SKY are notable performers. Hope they can fit in the likes of Anukul Roy, Prince Balwant Rai and Mohsin Khan in their playing XI in next edition. 

Congratulations Mumbani fans! 

polly - more attacking. slips during pp and close in attacking field set

pandya - 200 sr. finisher role baton from dhoni to pandya, unbelieveable striking

bumrah- wickets at the front, middle and end. wickets everywhere. stumps flying everywhere. hopefully him and pandya will perform similarly in natioanl colors

On 11/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, Mariyam said:

So apparently, we can have only 3 polls on a thread. 

Thread fail :facepalm:

For the rest of the questions, we will have to ditch the EVM and go old school.

Quote this post and edit the number next to whoever you chose to vote for.

Best Fielder

Pollard -------2 ( my vote)

H Pandya

SKY

K Pandya

Ishaan Kishan

Player of the Tournament

Pollard

H Pandya

Bumrah--------2 (my vote)

Boult

QdK

Nobody followed your instructions. But I will. See above. 

Best fielder is obviously Pollard for snatching Jos Buttler's catch out of thin air and smiling like this is just another tuesday.

Player of the tournament : I'd give it to the kid Ishan. He proved me and almost everyone wrong with his consistent run scoring.

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Surya & Ishan Kishan..  Especially Kishan provided explosive starts at the top when Rohit got injured & when in MO..  Never slowed down.  I think he was the difference maker in crunch games. 

Kishan is the most improved batsman this season. He went from a rookie unsure of his place to an accomplished batsman, looking composed against pace and spin alime. Also, remember that he got in to the X1 this season only because Saurabh Tiwary got injured after a good couple of games at the beginning of the tournament. 

All kidding aside,

I made this post almost a month before the IPL final. I called the title for MI and they delivered it.

Unless some miracle happens and MI loses 4-5 players from its core team(due to auction) or some other team plays more attacking cricket than MI (both are highly unlikely anyway) title next year also should go for MI. Again MI should kick themselves if they don't win the title next year which is like 5-6 months from now. At this point only boredom of winning can ruin MI's chances.

What do you say @Mariyam Should we take it easy next year and let some other team win it??? :wink: