Punjabi Music

The Great Punjab

1 hour ago, The Great Punjab said:

Oh Great.  Nice job on polluting a music thread as well @coffee_rules  2nd post at diverting the thread.  Please take your politics to another thread.  Let this be a music thread.

Ok, fair enough. , I will remove them. But is it ok to post political farmers' protest sung by Khalistani singers as part of Punjabi Music then? Whatever floats your boat! Here's my fav Punjabi song..

Edited by coffee_rules

Listening to music and movies is a great pastime but I have to warn you guys about the dangers of it. I have listened to rap and observed black people in the US who were from decent backgrounds have fallen to drugs and poverty. I was in a coffee shop where a dad and his daughter were standing behind me. The song that the middle school daughter was singing contained obscene lyrics and the dad was just looking away without admonishing her. This was a white family. Also my state conducted a successful protest 4 years ago where movie industry artists were not allowed to hijack the protests for fear that they may dilute the protests or take it on a different tangent to a more violent protest. I myself have a poor opinion on the movie industry and related arts. My advice if I may to those who are protesting for their rights is that they should not look up to these cinema and music artists for inspiration because there are more people who are ensnared by sights and sounds to deviate from the original protests to something else. I'm not putting politics here just an advice.

1 hour ago, Under_Score said:

Punjabi singers are very talented dude, they have passion for their state....it's not just about making money......when the injustice happens against their community....then songs like these are made, more coming up soon :smiley:

Yes, certainly local Indian punjabi singers are very talented like Daler etc. But if you post fake farmer anthems from Jassi Bhains I will call him out for his Khalistani support. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

You do make borderline inflamatory statements about Indian minorities. No nice.

Jazzy B is a Canadian national... and he is openly an Anti Indian Khalistani advocate albiet to cater to his audience primarily. And Hard Kaur is a British national.

If Indians in india have any shame, they will boycott this Asshole who has made his money in bollywood and now is abusing the same country. Calling him out on HIS statements is not hating on indian minorities.

On Tue Dec 29 2020 at 6:59 AM, The Great Punjab said:

Came across new singer  Kaka.  Dynamic voice and lots of potential here. Also wrote the lyrics himself as well.

A few songs from him but 'Keh Len De' is fave so far

Hell yes..  Also Karan Aujla's new songs are pretty awesome as well. 

Recently Chitthiyan & Adhiya are super. 

tera chehra jab nazar aaye lyrics

Isi song bohot hit song of bollywood.panjabi English lyrics keliye bohot acha lagega.

Yeh zameen ruk jaye

Aasmaan jhuk jaye...

Tera chehra jab nazar aaye

Yeh zameen ruk jaye

Aasmaan jhuk jaye

Tu ijazat day agarr...

Tujhse thoda pyaar main karloon

Jaanay jaan

Baith meray saamnay