Should Pakistani players be allowed in IPL?

4 hours ago, sandeep said:

oh look its the racist pakistani shamelessly showing his face again.  

The current England government doesn't send murderers to kill Indians.  They don't pump in guns and killers across the LoC either.  

Stay salty, stay in denial, make false equivalences about "Kalboosan" or whatever other inane stupidity you want to delude yourself with.  You are a ghulaam living under a feudal dictatorship of corrupt Zamindars who hide behind uniforms and self-given "medals", using your naivete and 'patriotism' to loot you losers while they enjoy Papa John Pizza.  

Until Pakistanis manage to get a taste of azaadi, and fix their government policies to stop shedding Indian blood, you do not deserve the opportunity and privilege to benefit from Indian society.  Be grateful that our country allows hundreds and thousands of Pakistanis to benefit from medical treatment in our country, and cheap medicines made here.  Else you'll be dependent on fraudulent Chinese medicines and 'vaccines'.  Good luck to you.

And where did I deny that? Has I said anywhere that Pakistan military is right? Actually I am unbiased unlike you, I would call out Pakistani atrocities in Bangladesh 1971, Balochistan but people like you would still deny what happened with Punjabi Sikhs in 84 and the reason why a lot of overseas Sikhs and Punjabis disassociate themselves with India and it is there to see on social media or even if you meet a Sikh in US or UK. I know what you are trying to say that Pakistan govt is indulging in proxy war with India and they have not really done enough to the culprits like Hafiz Saeed etc.

Cricket has got nothing to do with politics. The money paid to players can never go for terrorism. And this is a fact that when your neighbour is economically strong, they wont have the time to engage in such activities.

India should act as the bigger of the two. I think we should allow Pakistani players in IPL.  And the positives are more than a few. 

I would love to see a few Pakistani players playing in India.

13 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Cricket has got nothing to do with politics. The money paid to players can never go for terrorism. And this is a fact that when your neighbour is economically strong, they wont have the time to engage in such activities.

India should act as the bigger of the two. I think we should allow Pakistani players in IPL.  And the positives are more than a few. 

I would love to see a few Pakistani players playing in India.

Agree. That we put ban on each other's civilians because of politics ia a testimony of why we are still third world countries with an immatured population who can be easily manipulated . US and Russia have much more bitter relationship but they don't try to put a leash on their citizens.

It is simply saying that since the politicians are not on the same page they won't allow normal relations between the citizens. Travel, business, education, sports, medical services should continue as usual unless the countries are at serious conflict like Kargil.

7 minutes ago, RajBan said:

Agree. That we put ban on each other's civilians because of politics ia a testimony of why we are still third world countries with an immatured population who can be easily manipulated . US and Russia have much more bitter relationship but they don't try to put a leash on their citizens.

It is simply saying that since the politicians are not on the same page they won't allow normal relations between the citizens. Travel, business, education, sports, medical services should continue as usual unless the countries are at serious conflict like Kargil.

Issue isn't the Indians. Pakistani government embolden and brain wash their innocent citizens by using cricket as a platform to denigrate and attack India in whatever way possible. Let's not forget, Pakistan is in cahoots with China and are more than happy to support them should China wage war against India.

10 minutes ago, Soldier said:

Issue isn't the Indians. Pakistani government embolden and brain wash their innocent citizens by using cricket as a platform to denigrate and attack India in whatever way possible. Let's not forget, Pakistan is in cahoots with China and are more than happy to support them should China wage war against India.

Don't think we will act differently during war. We will also respond in similar lines. That's how politics work. Our citizens are equally brainwashed. Most of them are fan of politicians - Modi, Rahul, Mamata etc. For them their party and political leader is the best and godsend while others are trash. There is pretty less objectivity in our masses when it comes to general issues as many are fan boys of one or the other.

What I don't like is denigrating common citizens and branding them with one colour by our media. Common citizens there are largely same as here. They have major social issues but then we have ours as well.

We know how some desi Indians try to bypass law and order in West. Will it be fair if they brand all Indians as fraud and corrupt?

41 minutes ago, Cricket_Hacker said:

How many Pakistani players would actually make IPL teams? I look up the Pakistani playing XI nowadays and am able to only recognise a couple of names

Yeah , mainly Babar Azam and Shaheen Afridi. Maybe Shadab as well. I don't see the count going beyond 4-5 given we have tough competition for foreign players .

2 hours ago, RajBan said:

Don't think we will act differently during war. We will also respond in similar lines. That's how politics work. Our citizens are equally brainwashed. Most of them are fan of politicians - Modi, Rahul, Mamata etc. For them their party and political leader is the best and godsend while others are trash. There is pretty less objectivity in our masses when it comes to general issues as many are fan boys of one or the other.

What I don't like is denigrating common citizens and branding them with one colour by our media. Common citizens there are largely same as here. They have major social issues but then we have ours as well.

We know how some desi Indians try to bypass law and order in West. Will it be fair if they brand all Indians as fraud and corrupt?

Normal people? have you forgot their cricketers comments day in day out every time ipl and india mentioned they are equally radicalized like their government. Those illiterate fools who have played ipl in the past give hatred comment against india and hindus every other day. Forget for an instances terrorism and all what those clowns will bring in , they will take our money and then do mujra taunting our soldiers at border and passing comments like Indian and hindus will bow down their zehniat , and 1000 of other comments. Stop pandering for fools, india is not loosing anything by not allowing pakistanis why should we even bother does IPL missing on good players or is there anyone dying to see Babar azam and SSA if so download a proxy vpn and watch their series day in day out.  In general if you  see,  i don't see any commotion among people or protest like saheen bagh and farms bill if pakistan's matches are not telecast 

Bypass what law and order in West? Din't the westerners do the same in India? I agree we don't need to stoop to their level but what laws did Indians bypass? 

In Australia Indians never cause trouble anywhere. It's usually other ethnicities from say the Pacific islanders, Lebanese people and Africans. 

13 minutes ago, Soldier said:

Bypass what law and order in West? Din't the westerners do the same in India? I agree we don't need to stoop to their level but what laws did Indians bypass? 

In Australia Indians never cause trouble anywhere. It's usually other ethnicities from say the Pacific islanders, Lebanese people and Africans. 

You have no clue. Starting with creating fake certificates, scamming, misusing public property , desis have quite a bit of achievement. But just because some do it , does that mean that all of us do it?

27 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Normal people? have you forgot their cricketers comments day in day out every time ipl and india mentioned they are equally radicalized like their government. Those illiterate fools who have played ipl in the past give hatred comment against india and hindus every other day. Forget for an instances terrorism and all what those clowns will bring in , they will take our money and then do mujra taunting our soldiers at border and passing comments like Indian and hindus will bow down their zehniat , and 1000 of other comments. Stop pandering for fools, india is not loosing anything by not allowing pakistanis why should we even bother does IPL missing on good players or is there anyone dying to see Babar azam and SSA if so download a proxy vpn and watch their series day in day out.  In general if you  see,  i don't see any commotion among people or protest like saheen bagh and farms bill if pakistan's matches are not telecast 

We don't need to hate Pakistan to be like them. The caste dynamics is one example enough how hateful and harmful some Indians are to each other. Does that mean entire India is like that? If not then why are we painting everybody with the same brush. I am sure you are matured enough to know media only shows stuff where they can create a stir, get viewership, more hits and comments. Media will rarely show that a citizen in Pakistan is similar to India who goes to work, sends his children to school , spends time with family and yes he also at times dances to the jingoistic tunes of their politicians and religious leaders just like we have such specimens here. 

1 hour ago, RajBan said:

We don't need to hate Pakistan to be like them. The caste dynamics is one example enough how hateful and harmful some Indians are to each other. Does that mean entire India is like that? If not then why are we painting everybody with the same brush. I am sure you are matured enough to know media only shows stuff where they can create a stir, get viewership, more hits and comments. Media will rarely show that a citizen in Pakistan is similar to India who goes to work, sends his children to school , spends time with family and yes he also at times dances to the jingoistic tunes of their politicians and religious leaders just like we have such specimens here. 

There are problem everywhere I am not discussing about what common Pakistani thinks about india. I am only talking in terms of ipl and Pakistani players participation int it and all I know most of Pakistani players are illiterate, loud mouth and ungreatful. Forget about players there chairman patron in chief PM they all give rubbish statement and try to discourage and humiliate bcci and it's players. I never spoke and give a dime what their normal people say. But Pakistani players and management and pcb patron in chief always give hatred statement about bcci and defenetily no one in bcci and India loosing sleep over it. May be you can call ecevryone brain washed but that's what it is.

Edited by raki05

You have no clue. Starting with creating fake certificates, scamming, misusing public property , desis have quite a bit of achievement. But just because some do it , does that mean that all of us do it?

Btw foreign media has a very nasty penchant to portray Indians or any other non white origin people as negative despicable people to present sensationalized news.