PM Imran Khan for the millionth time: " We have more talent than India"

58 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

This is the video. All his comparisons of Pakistan are with India. Talks about how inferior India is despite having 7 times more population. 

Talks about Pakistan's "domination" of India through PTV shows, cricket, singers ..etc. His speech here reflects his deep rooted contempt for India

To a large extent I blame a**h*   traitor Bollywoodiyas like Mahesh Bhatt of giving chance to the trash from the neighboring country.

He used the word ' TALENT'  almost 40 times in 4 minutes. Somebody should also tell STD khan that his " tailunted" mulk does not even have a local car company after almost 75 years of independence.

Why would the PM of Pakistan not try to talk up his own country ?

He does not say how inferior India is. He says that he defeated India in 19 out of the 24 ODIs he captained in. 

The fact that he is trying to benchmark India in everything he says is actually an indirect submission of the superiority of India over Pakistan. 

No point in being too touchy. 

India is a top country now and we should be comfortable about ourselves and not bother too much about what others say. 

@express bowling   - Did you miss the part at 2:34 where he says " hum hindustan se hamesha behtar the" . 

At the end of his public life i want STD khan to be humiliated by one and all from India.

It annoys me that none of our former cricketers who played in STD Khan's era like Sunny, Kapil etc...give him a bloody dose, for the non-sense he spouts against our PM.

It is pathetic and cowardly. Why have any sharam now that the gloves are off ?

Edited by rangeelaraja
4 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

@express bowling   - Did you miss the part at 2:34 where he says " hum hindustan se hamesha behtar the" . 

At the end of his public life i want STD khan to be humiliated by one and all from India.

It annoys me that none of our former cricketers who played in STD Khan's era like Sunny, Kapil etc...give him a bloody dose, for the non-sense he spouts against our PM.

Not even green ghetto takes niazi and his outdated boiler plate opinions on pakistan cricket seriously. 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

You are drinking the Pakistan kool aid, how many wickets does this Zaid guy have?

we don’t eve hype Sreeshanth like this who has done a lot more like winning 2 tests for us in SA or contributing in WT20 win.

I said explosive athlete. Did not say great bowler. Zahid in 96/97 was rapid. No denying that. Not all explosive athletes become highly accomplished. 

36 minutes ago, goose said:

to be fair to Imran Khan, he has a ridiculous CV. great all rounder, WC winning captain, playboy, and leader of his country. can anyone beat that? not talking about Pakistan

@goose   To be honest that is a totally fallacious,  illogical and dumb way of looking at things.

Since when did being a playboy be a supplement to a CV ? Should Sachin have also been a playboy to enhance his CV as an unparalleled legendary batsmen ? 

STD Khan's "success" is more of a reflection of the third rate , brainless &  filthy society that he lives in. 

The same society where a pea brained slogger all-rounder like Afridi is a bigger "legend" than the likes of Younis Khan.

Even Sarfaraz Ahmed is a World Championship winning captain. 

He is microcosm of the filthy elite in his country --- nakedly hypocritical, shamelessly power hungry.

He sucked up like a  ****** to the same army to rig the elections so that he could  become the selected PM ( the same army whom he accused of ruining the country while he was finding his feet ) 

While you are at it, please also go on to add his drug addiction,  homosexuality ( all common knowledge in Pak according to his ex-wife )  to his "world beating" CV

Pakistaniyon zyada uchalo mat, Olympics aa raha hai

Timely reminder that there still stand a few Indian women (national) records Pakistani men are yet to best. Just saying that all this talk about tailunt, jenetics can wait....first ask your mard e momins to better all Indian national women records in athletics and swimming. Sharam nahi aati kya, 250 million pop and physically/mentally so underdeveloped? 

On 2/20/2021 at 5:42 PM, express bowling said:

Check the context. He is talking about cricket during his captaincy. 

But why did they allways lost in ICC tournament. If we for once assume that 1983 world Cup in England was jusT some luck but by 1984 1985 workd championship in Australia we were decisively best team in world. Pakistan will never ever achieved such feat in history and will never be so dominant ever. 

So he should reflect upon all his wins vis a vis India , if they were result of some genuine cricketing supremacy or talent in bottle caps or playing with 13 players.

PS: for exAmple if it was genuine talent why haven’t they created a few worl class bats? Because apart from umpires at home, bottle caps did not  help in batting. 

22 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

@goose   To be honest that is a totally fallacious,  illogical and dumb way of looking at things.

Since when did being a playboy be a supplement to a CV ? Should Sachin have also been a playboy to enhance his CV as an unparalleled legendary batsmen ? 

STD Khan's "success" is more of a reflection of the third rate , brainless &  filthy society that he lives in. 

The same society where a pea brained slogger all-rounder like Afridi is a bigger "legend" than the likes of Younis Khan.

Even Sarfaraz Ahmed is a World Championship winning captain. 

He is microcosm of the filthy elite in his country --- nakedly hypocritical, shamelessly power hungry.

He sucked up like a  ****** to the same army to rig the elections so that he could  become the selected PM ( the same army whom he accused of ruining the country while he was finding his feet ) 

While you are at it, please also go on to add his drug addiction,  homosexuality ( all common knowledge in Pak according to his ex-wife )  to his "world beating" CV

Say what you like about what he stands for, but whatever he has set out to achieve, right or wrong, he's nailed it

22 minutes ago, goose said:

Say what you like about what he stands for, but whatever he has set out to achieve, right or wrong, he's nailed it

Wrong again and keep trying to justify your illogical comments trying to aggrandize a filthy STD infected drug addict cheat who had a huge helping hand from destiny. 

At the age of 40 he made a come back and Pakistan won the WC in 1992. This cannot be by some genius design but pure luck like Inzamams freakish innings in the 92 semi without which it would be curtains for Pakistan..  no one can “nail” such things. 

He promised and was sure of making “tabdeeli” in Pakistan, and never to take an IMF loan. Mr U- turn charsee khan was sure to take it and beg for it after a few months in govt. 

He promised to  make Pakistan financially independent, turns out katora bhikhari khan begs every single month and has mortgaged out motorways, airports and what not. 

Did he “set out” to achieve this independence ?

He is a lucky SOB who sucked up to the Pak army  to rig the elections, promising that political corruption would end and corruption would be limited only to Pak army. LOL. 

Your arguments make zero sense, even sane Pakistanis despise him. 

Edited by rangeelaraja
On 2/20/2021 at 11:07 PM, rangeelaraja said:

Our cricketers are much more matured in general and prefer not to get in petty fights. I am glad that Kapil and Gavaskar does not get in such nonsensical exchanges. If you need bashing over twitter Kohli is the guy for you.

Just from statsguru , I was amazed to see not a single bat from talented Pakistani side has averaged over 50 overseas . I randamoly choose atleast 75 innigs. And there ATG averages same as our Sehwag. Intersetingly Rahane is above Kohli in oveseas performance on averages

Talented My foot

===============

Overall figures Player     Span     Mat     Inns     NO     Runs     HS     AveDescending     100     50     0     
SR Tendulkar     1989-2012     106     176     17     8705     248*     54.74     29     36     10     
R Dravid     1996-2012     93     164     21     7667     270     53.61     21     36     4     
SM Gavaskar     1971-1986     60     106     9     5055     221     52.11     18     22     6     
V Sehwag     2001-2012     51     89     3     3847     309     44.73     10     12     10     
AM Rahane     2013-2021     42     75     8     2978     147     44.44     8     15     5     
V Kohli     2011-2020     48     87     2     3760     200     44.23     14     13     7     
VVS Laxman     1997-2012     77     134     16     5014     178     42.49     9     32     7     
SC Ganguly     1996-2008     63     104     7     4032     147     41.56     8     22     7     

Player     Span     Mat     Inns     NO     Runs     HS     AveDescending     100     50     0     
Younis Khan     2000-2017     71     127     12     5608     267     48.76     16     19     13     
Inzamam-ul-Haq     1992-2007     67     114     11     4820     184     46.79     13     26     5     
Javed Miandad     1976-1993     64     103     8     4351     271     45.80     9     26     6     
Mohammad Yousuf     1998-2010     55     99     6     4174     204*     44.88     11     20     9     
Misbah-ul-Haq     2001-2017     43     80     12     2844     161*     41.82     4     23     8    

23 hours ago, goose said:

whatever he has set out to achieve, right or wrong, he's nailed it

Not so sure about this - especially in his latter day career as a politician.  He spent 20 years unsuccessfully trying to win elections, couldn't.  Until the PakMil rigged things to have him become puppet PM while they run the country.  I wouldn't call that an "achievement".  Quite the opposite.

Not to deny his personal charisma, or his motivations - I do not doubt that Imran Khan has good intentions about trying to "make Pakistan great again". But he's failing horribly at it.  

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Not so sure about this - especially in his latter day career as a politician.  He spent 20 years unsuccessfully trying to win elections, couldn't.  Until the PakMil rigged things to have him become puppet PM while they run the country.  I wouldn't call that an "achievement".  Quite the opposite.

Not to deny his personal charisma, or his motivations - I do not doubt that Imran Khan has good intentions about trying to "make Pakistan great again". But he's failing horribly at it.  

mine was not a comment on how well he has done. just the multi career achievement. like Schwarznegger - Mr. Universe,  Hollywood superstar, and governor of California. he made plenty of dud movies and was a poor politician, but is rated for the achievement nonetheless

Though he may have 1000 flaws, mad respect to Kaali Dal for banning Bollywood in his country. Remember his cancer hospitals are standing because of donation and fundraisers by a section of chwtiya South Bombay types (SoBos of ICF calm the * down, I don't mean all)....Godrejs, Sushmita Sens, Khans, Khannas, Big B etc. They did so much for him and Pak and the way Dal has repaid them, hats off. That is the only way to deal with Bollywood scum, something Modi has failed to do. Ideally a sizable chunk of these Bollywoodias must not know a single night of peace, their lives must be made hell, what has this govt done? Ghanta. They could have used the momentum of public outrage against this industry post SSR demise. So many ISI connections, terror links, drugs culture, money laundering, mafia links etc. came out in recent years but no progress by agencies. At least weed out the rotten garbage FGS. 

Edited by Gollum
4 hours ago, goose said:

mine was not a comment on how well he has done. just the multi career achievement. like Schwarznegger - Mr. Universe,  Hollywood superstar, and governor of California. he made plenty of dud movies and was a poor politician, but is rated for the achievement nonetheless

I guess I see your point, but unlike Arnold, Imran is more of a failed politician who allowed himself to be used - Arnold won a legit election, and Imran simply cannot claim the same.