PM Imran Khan for the millionth time: " We have more talent than India"

https://www.wionews.com/sports/pakistan-pm-imran-khan-gives-thumbs-up-to-top-team-india-363684

https://www.newindianexpress.com/sport/cricket/2021/feb/15/pak-pm-imran-khan-hails-indian-cricket-asks-pcb-to-improve-non-productive-structure-2264058.html

"Look at India today, they are becoming a top team in the world because they improved their structure although we have more talent," Imran said, talking to the media in Islamabad.

"It takes time for a structure to work and polish talent but I am confident our team will become world beaters," he added.

Why do they suffer such delusions about their so called talent ? Is there a talent-o-meter ? 

From the time I've been watching cricket, I've heard this chap talk about the so called "more talent" in Pakistan.

And actually it's not just him, all of them seem to have this  "Pakistan has more  talent than India " syndrome.

Edited by rangeelaraja
14 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

His genitals demand more daal,

His mosquito bites are all bare needs to hide it with daal grains

On a seious note-This is called"Delusions of grandeur"

, Definition of a failed state called Pakistan

This constant harping  " more talent, more talent we are special "  smacks of a laughable and idiotic superiority complex. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its a coping mechanism, and its a popular myth that 'sells' in Pakistan.  Kindof like the exaggerated BS in India about how Indians invented all kinds of sci-fi stuff back in the ancient days.  

I agree about them but not about us.

We were the leading light in the world when the West was in the dark ages.  India's transplantation techniques go back to ancient times and is also acknowledged in medical journals.  There is no exaggeration. You might be talking about our mythologies. It is upto each individual whether or not to believe them. There are dozens of unrelated texts that talk about miraculous Vimans ( planes ), none more so than Pushpak Viman.  Rigvedas also talk about  flying objects in many references.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4188311/

3 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

I agree about them but not about us.

We were the leading light in the world when the West was in the dark ages.  India's transplantation techniques go back to ancient times and is also acknowledged in medical journals.  There is no exaggeration. You might be talking about our mythologies. It is upto each individual whether or not to believe them. There are dozens of unrelated texts that talk about miraculous Vimans ( planes ), none more so than Pushpak Viman.  Rigvedas also talk about  flying objects in many references.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4188311/

So did Inca s. Men always had been fascinated about birds and they juxtaposed it with their ambition of flying and made something which could satisfy their fantasy. 

Edited by neel roy
3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Its a coping mechanism, and its a popular myth that 'sells' in Pakistan.  Kindof like the exaggerated BS in India about how Indians invented all kinds of sci-fi stuff back in the ancient days.  

West has lots of money lots of cars sky scrapers...

BUT DO THEY HAVE INDIAN CULTURE.. SANSKAAR... 

CULTURE ... culture .. culture

same thing. 

51 minutes ago, neel roy said:

So did Inca s. Men always had fascinated about birds and they juxtaposed it with their ambition of flying and made something which could satisfy their fantasy. 

Its the peculiar mixture of fantasy with a sprinkling of facts that gets so much traction in the Bhakt-Alternate-Universe.  There's a lot to be proud of in our ancient history. There's also a lot to be ashamed of in our less ancient history.  Taking pride in our heritage is great, being blind and foolish about it, isn't.  

12 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Its the peculiar mixture of fantasy with a sprinkling of facts that gets so much traction in the Bhakt-Alternate-Universe.  There's a lot to be proud of in our ancient history. There's also a lot to be ashamed of in our less ancient history.  Taking pride in our heritage is great, being blind and foolish about it, isn't.  

The only real tangible gift to the world from India has been spices and turmeric along with its beneficial properties..

13 minutes ago, neel roy said:

The only real tangible gift to the world from India has been spices and turmeric along with its beneficial properties..

And the number 0 and its friends.  And a few other things in science.  There's such a thing as getting carried away; on either end of the spectrum.  

There is no equivalence with Pakistan. Only place there was some competition is cricket or May be hockey back in the day. Even that has been left far behind.

Yes it is a basket case country run by nutcases and those things need to be discussed as part of internal security etc.

Apart from that there is no need to discuss these guys. At this point it is boring.

@rangeelaraja kuch naya lao. These topics are seriously getting boring and hope you are not getting triggered by these little things. Who cares what STD Khan has to say?

Edited by maniac
2 hours ago, sandeep said:

And the number 0 and its friends.  And a few other things in science.  There's such a thing as getting carried away; on either end of the spectrum.  

And chess, and most of Eastern philosophy and religion. 

As an ancient civilization, a lot to be proud of. 

I agree with your original sentiment that there is no need to get carried away in delusions, but we have to be careful that the CCP doesn't stake claim on a lot of it as they have been trying to in recent years and I am not against the Indian promotion of it.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Apart from that there is no need to discuss these guys. At this point it is boring.

@rangeelaraja kuch naya lao. These topics are seriously getting boring and hope you are not getting triggered by these little things. Who cares what STD Khan has to say?

I am here to discuss Indian cricket which is a huge passion and also to invite and incite ridicule on greenbros.

Any news that i feel is ridicule worthy I post because I thoroughly enjoy the ridicule and mockings we at ICF heap on greenbros.

The day the ridicule and mockings on greenbros stop coming, I will stop posting such topics. :tee: