India-Pakistan bilateral series to resume?

58 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

India, Pakistan likely to renew iconic rivalry as PCB told to 'be prepared' for bilateral series: Report

What do they mean by 'Be Prepared'? Is it any war? That itself tells me it's a fake story. Hopefully it's false as expected. Can't tolerate Pak*s.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:28 AM, ShoonyaSifar said:

At this stage, playing a series with India is what Pakistan seeks. Their ex-players and PCB officials keep talking about BCCI. Indian cricket is their benchmark. More we get stronger, more agony for them. Add to that agony by ignoring them completely, which we have done in recent years. Better to keep things that way.

I wish I could upvote this a hundred times. 

I don’t care for a bilateral series with Pak but I think  some of their tailunt can be played in the IPL.

Look at guys like Ramiz, Shoaib or Wasim and their obsession with IPL. They see first hand what it is and what it has done for Indian cricket. 

I don’t care if in their private lives they want to kill all kafirs etc but o f’s given. What matters is these guys create a riyasat e paradise vibe about IPL in every interview which makes me

spacer.png

Where Modi govt is behind is in building aam Indian  narrative and what better way then to have these cricketers who are heroes in Pakistan for a country starved off any kind of positive influencers, sing praises of India. How much will they cost anyway, a few $1000. Great value for the money if you ask me.

Edited by Global.Baba
On 3/24/2021 at 1:29 PM, Khota said:

Where is our resident hawk on this forum @coffee_rules. We need his input.

Missed it.

I would never want a bi-lateral series as long Pak is supporting cross-border terrorism. The proxy war was all clandestine till 87 and Pakistan dropped the charade and post 1987, it was all in the open. 26/11 was the last straw, when local Pakistanis violated our sovereignty and attacked innocent civilians. We should not play any sport or have any ties, until all 26:11 terrorists are handed over. Even now after Pulwama, if they are still thinking of a bi-lateral series, BJP has no right to be called a nationalist party. Laanat hain! This is all fake news or all frenzy from PCB side only. They are hugely cash strapped. 

Edited by coffee_rules
16 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

We don't have issues with Pakistanis because not many of us interact with them luckily. 

They are as bad as their army and gov. Even their cricketers and x cricketers talk rubbish every day. Even Shoaib Akhtar who made so much money from ipl and his you tube channel  was talking about Gazwa E hind. How come any sane Indian want to entertain these inbred bastards.

Edited by raki05