CSK 2021 Thread !!!

velu

An all time poor CSK was wiping the floor with Teams like RCB last season in the later stages.  Surely if they can come up with better plans & best possible XIs they can do a great damage to lot of teams.  Thala has ability to get things done with mediocre players.  I expect a SRH type season for them

17 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

An all time poor CSK was wiping the floor with Teams like RCB last season in the later stages.  Surely if they can come up with better plans & best possible XIs they can do a great damage to lot of teams.  Thala has ability to get things done with mediocre players.  I expect a SRH type season for them

Give the youngsters a consistent run, they do much much better than last season.

11 hours ago, IndianRenegade said:

Give the youngsters a consistent run, they do much much better than last season.

Youngsters?

This is CSK you are talking about.

Passage of time is spoken of in evolutionary terms. 300,000 years ie Neanderthals are young.

65 million years ie Dinosaurs are middle aged. 

4 hours ago, velu said:

Thala will be the one finishing :csk: :giggle:

Thala will be finishing CSK's chances..

I really wish he plays like the Dhoni of 2006/07.. This is his last tournament. Will be really silly if he continues with his process nonsense and playing for NRR

On 4/1/2021 at 12:41 AM, SK_IH said:

Watch out for CSK this year. One of the most dangerous sides in the competition. You cannot predict what their first XI gonna be this year.

yup their side is actually looking quite good , hopefully they soon find Hazelwoods good replacement. And yea dhoni has a lot of options this yr which is what he loves. But they soon need to figure out raina's form coz he hasnt played competitive cricket for long, with dhoni already one they cant afford another one completely out of touch . Raina has also joined the camp quite late , he has been giving that feeling that he doesnt have same hunger for quite few yrs

Edited by Ankit_sharma03