Match 10 - KKR vs RCB - 03:30 pm (D/N), Chennai, Apr 18 2021, Indian Premier League

Stan AF

Bangalore vs Calcutta ; Yep I'm using their 90s names.   

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

Don't think they are that good. It's all AB/Maxwell. If they don't fire, RCB will lose 9/10 games. 

They played only 3 intl players today, bring 1 more intl batsman or intl all rounder, their batting will be strengthened. Their bowling looks to be the strongest they ever had even better then the seasons when Starc played. 

If Kohli manages to play somewhat batter, their batting will also be multi-dimensional. 

14 minutes ago, IndianCapitals said:

rcb looking good

need to drop patidar and play another overseas star like finn Allen or even Dan sams 

Need Kohli and Padikkal to score. Can't depend on AB and Maxy to score every match.

10 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

RCB is winning matches with 2 joker in the pack players like Patidar & Shahbaz. This is big for them. But I ll maintain they do not have the bowling or even the batting to win this tournament. Should enjoy this Chennai leg while it lasts

Patidar out => Azhar in

Shahbaz out => Sams in

This would extend the batting line-up and also add solidity to the bowling

1 minute ago, Stutter said:

Patidar out => Azhar in

Shahbaz out => Sams in

This would extend the batting line-up and also add solidity to the bowling

I think Richardson should come into the side. He is I think better bowler than Sams.

Shakib and Morgs played as if they were chasing 150+ (which they should have done last game)

Gill and Rana should show more maturity and take calculated risk (as stated earlier in another post)

They left too much for Russ.

Surprised Pat/Bhajji did not come before Shakib to slog.

1 hour ago, ipl is fun said:

Shakib and Morgs played as if they were chasing 150+ (which they should have done last game)

Gill and Rana should show more maturity and take calculated risk (as stated earlier in another post)

They left too much for Russ.

Surprised Pat/Bhajji did not come before Shakib to slog.

Russell has to bat up the order, before Morgan .