Rishabh Pant and one more Indian cricketer in England tests positive, quarantined

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

ban him for life along with the rest .

Why? They were not in bio bubble and were following UK rules. The whole point of being there for months is that they will only enter bio bubble couple of weeks before the first test 

1 hour ago, MultiB48 said:

They are spreading it,if they can't have bio bubbles then cancel the tour.

They are not together so who are they spreading it to? They are mostly with friends and family members. They will only join the bubble later next week. 

3 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Oh please. Let's not wish ill health on anyone :pray:

Well, morally I agree with you.

But then comes the point of having that idiot as captain in the team bears ill health for so many of us in this forum and countless others on the street.

Maybe it's not that evil of an idea for the greater good :)

3 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Of course of course... I wish all good health to him

I'm just confused that they're not letting any other name come out.. suspect there's a big name involved

It's ridiculous to not reveal all names. How long can they keep it secret? The player/s who won't travel with the team will be found out anyway. The only logical explanation for keeping this a secret is stalling for time while a retest is done to see if the test comes back negative. 

2 hours ago, rageaddict said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

England main toh khule saand jaise Mauj Masti chalu hai.  Mask Kya hota hai ? Jab positive test hoga tab dekhnege. 

BCCI ne bhi en logo ko ekdum khula chodd Diya hai. Kuch bola hi nahi hai lagta hai ki precautions lo aur crowded places avoid karo. 

In Uk only one thing matters to Boris. Economy and votes. Issue is he already screwed the economy with brexit.  

3 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Oh please. Let's not wish ill health on anyone :pray:

Not ill-health - but just enough to render him unfit to play international cricket anytime soon. Remember that joke where the guy wishes for mild heart attack so that his biwi gets massive heart attack? Like that.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wow I am pretty sure the cricketers were all

vaccinated. Scary times ahead again.

Vaccine is no guarantee against infection. In fact, it seems counter productive, with people gaining false confidence and dropping their guard.