Prithvi Shaw, Suryakumar Yadav and Jayant Yadav set to join Indian team in England ahead of the Test series. Likely to fly in 2-3 days.

7 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

Shaw sky and jayant fckin Yadav 

Oh my gawd... This clown has gone mad now. What are they smoking!!! 

2-3 days since Friday, when this news came in Indian Express, is over today. No signs of any official confirmation by BCCI yet.

In all probability, the news is incorrect

6 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

2-3 days since Friday, when this news came in Indian Express, is over today. No signs of any official confirmation by BCCI yet.

In all probability, the news is incorrect

I just checked cricinfo, this news is flashing.

So, it is true, I guess.

35 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I just checked cricinfo, this news is flashing.

So, it is true, I guess.

Yeah saw that now.

Hope they are allowed to at least play the entire series. In any case, they will not be picked for the first two tests. Third test starts from 25th August. Even if they reach England on 30th July, gives them enough time for quarantine and then acclimatise

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

How do these fools not see that Vijay Shankar is a perfect fit in typical Eng conditions? Just how? Can't they differentiate between conditions, formats? Will waste Shankar on pattas in T20s but not pick him in test tours to Eng and NZ :wall: what is this madness?

@Ankit_sharma03

Agree bro. Would be fairly useful bowler to have in English conditions ala CDG or Gregory. His batting technique ain't all that bad.

They should have taken Bhuvi and Chahar as replacements for Thakur and Ishant or any of the fast bowlers who may get injured as its a huge tour.

I still don't understand why we don't have at least one List A super star in the team. Why Shaw must be sent as he is a sitting duck in English conditions.

We need more players like Vihari who will apply themselves for long hours considering Pujara, Rahane and even Kohli are in pathetic form.

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

How do these fools not see that Vijay Shankar is a perfect fit in typical Eng conditions? Just how? Can't they differentiate between conditions, formats? Will waste Shankar on pattas in T20s but not pick him in test tours to Eng and NZ :wall: what is this madness?

@Ankit_sharma03

'tragedy that he is just wasted, he is playing TNPL ....kohli once told he is such a sound player n a future test option. They even selected him for a test series but sab ghajini bhare hue hai

Forget bowling he ll walk in as a batsman alone

Its just tragic 

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

'tragedy that he is just wasted, he is playing TNPL ....kohli once told he is such a sound player n a future test option. They even selected him for a test series but sab ghajini bhare hue hai

Forget bowling he ll walk in as a batsman alone

Its just tragic 

He could have done well in the WTC F as well, but our TM will forever remain clueless. 

11 hours ago, Gollum said:

@Ankit_sharma03

This team management has some different type of agenda, because you can't be that stupid. 

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

This team management has some different type of agenda, because you can't be that stupid. 

High time we started attributing such decisions to malice. The agenda is very clear, keep Shaw and SKY away from doing well in T20s to the extent possible. Otherwise the places of TM's favourites will be in danger