Videos of actors overacting

Real McCoy

12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Sivaji in spasms playing Mridangam

that was overacting * infinity but as a music lover got to admire the musicians who played the Mridangam in the background. I have heard just the audio many times after I think @velu or someone posted that video a while back.

3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

So bad that it's actually good. 

:no: that was better than Daniel Day Lewis’s entire career. I fell asleep watching Lincoln and There will be blood but I couldn’t take my eyes of this entire movie.

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

:no: that was better than Daniel Day Lewis’s entire career. I fell asleep watching Lincoln and There will be blood but I couldn’t take my eyes of this entire movie.

Me a big fan of Ballaya and Power Star Pawan Kalyan in Tollywood....rest are just pretenders. 

At the end of the director has to okay the shot. If he is happy it means that is what the director conceived.  I understand the point about overacting. Let us not forget he is not acting on his own. He is being directed by someone. Sivaji can go overboard. He is still the best TN has ever produced. 

17 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Look at the energy here @maniac

I don't know how a movie like McKenna's Gold has such a popular following in India. Noticed it being referred to in a song for the first timeAs a kid, I had seen the movie in a theatre with my dad.  It is not as popular here in US. During Blockbuster days, I found it tough to get the VHS tape of that movie, but Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns are very easy to get through. 

Edited by coffee_rules