Will Root end up with a higher average than Kohli?

sage

On 8/16/2021 at 8:08 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

clearly one if in form n other isnt but by the end of their career kohli will be ahead

I don't see that happening.

I can't see kohli recovering from this unless he leaves captaincy or goes back and work hard on his batting during the break  ,his eye hand coordination is becoming worse by the day and he has forgotten how to leave the ball.

I think his average might come down below 50

On Mon Aug 16 2021 at 8:08 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

clearly one if in form n other isnt but by the end of their career kohli will be ahead

Zero chances of that happening.  Root never had a real slump in form courtesy his tight all round game & better adaptability.  He is younger & more fitter in terms of reflexes & eye sight.

According to various experts Kohli has lost his hand eye coordination to a higher degree & his game probably will suffer even more.  Lack of strokes will also catch up to him. 

He might have career falling slump like Punter. 

2 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Zero chances of that happening.  Root never had a real slump in form courtesy his tight all round game & better adaptability.  He is younger & more fitter in terms of reflexes & eye sight.

According to various experts Kohli has lost his hand eye coordination to a higher degree & his game probably will suffer even more.  Lack of strokes will also catch up to him. 

he will do much worse than punter. I think punter had an avg in the 30s over his prolonged slump. rat, on the other hand, is unlikely to even reach that benchmark

18 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Kohli is losing his eyesight, not reflexes

15 hours ago, Serpico said:

7AZ45lX.jpg

Only true greats perform vs India. Look at those names. Tells you how great a player root truly is. 

I still don't rate him as a player on par with Smith regardless of his performances. He is better than kohli prime. Clear number 2 for sure. 

Certain ATG. Possibly England agree test batsman. 

Edited by Jay