More bigoted and anti Hindu hatred spilled out in a Pakistani cricket show.

Mesky99

13 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Why should I defend Aaqib, or Muslims or even Islam/religions?

In fact, I am fully open to criticize and make fun of all religions (including Islam). 

It is not only Hindus who pray and ask the babas and gods for help etc, but these are billions of Muslims too who pray and ask Allah for help against the Kuffar, but Allah show them the red light, and instead of that helps the non-Muslims and they win the matches. 

We (and I personally) make fun of Islam and Allah and Muslims for this stupidity. I consider it my birth right as human to criticize and make fun of this practice.  Who said we have to RESPECT the religions? No, there is no such thing as respecting the religions and their practices. 

Best would be to criticise Pakistanis on Indian National TV, when Pakistani Muslims do prayer and prostrations to Allah and then Allah ditch them. 

I support blasphemy against Islam to be practiced openly on the National TV.

Please also make films like PK, but show that Allah is a wrong number. 

There would be a civil war like situation in India if a movie like pk is made and Allah shown as a wrong number, islamists in Pak, Bangladesh just need a excuse to start attacking Hindu minorites, the recent incident in Bangladesh when a Muslim left a Qur'an on a Ganesh idols foot caused huge riots and destruction, innocents Hindus killed for no reason. 

17 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

There would be a civil war like situation in India if a movie like pk is made and Allah shown as a wrong number, islamists in Pak, Bangladesh just need a excuse to start attacking Hindu minorites, the recent incident in Bangladesh when a Muslim left a Qur'an on a Ganesh idols foot caused huge riots and destruction, innocents Hindus killed for no reason. 

Gadar ke time hi dekh lo kaise jh@@nte sulag gyi thi,there is a reason muzzies here had a meltdown ,handpump ukhadna,killing the police officer in one chop,most importantly taking a muzzy bride from pak,ye to hona hi tha,from border onwards sunny was targetted,gadar was the one from where his movies were consistently targeted.

Couple if month ago one of my dads friends son who happens to be a muzzy was mocking,puja,pehle kuch nhi bola,fir jo baat bola ki uski jhnte sulag gyi,i said tumhara bhi to yhi hisab hai jab jhuk ke sajda krte ho ,hath main roti g@@nd main daal bachche khaye saalo saal,uskinshakal dekhne layak thi,bol chal band hai tab se.

20 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

These incidents happen while we let Muslims to act upon their madness. 

I don't agree with the Western Left when they don't treat the present mentality of Muslims as a threat. 

1 hour ago, Mesky99 said:

I do care there is a sizable Hindu population in Pakistan and I fear for their future and lifes, maybe you don't care but bringing awareness within Hindus about  the character of these filthy pakistanis is needed, because there are some indians who feel not all Pakistani are like this.

you scare me far more than Aqib Javid to be honest.

Edited by goose

1 hour ago, vayuu1 said:

Couple if month ago one of my dads friends son who happens to be a muzzy was mocking,puja,pehle kuch nhi bola,fir jo baat bola ki uski jhnte sulag gyi,i said tumhara bhi to yhi hisab hai jab jhuk ke sajda krte ho ,hath main roti g@@nd main daal bachche khaye saalo saal,uskinshakal dekhne layak thi,bol chal band hai tab se.

Not just muzzies, even the alleluya batch does this.

Honestly, I don’t care.  But can they stop blowing places and beheading non Muslims when some other make similar comments about Islam.

On secind though. Dont they have Sharia in Pakistan and these guys should be charged under blasphemy? 

Edited by mishra

On 11/8/2021 at 1:55 PM, mishra said:

Honestly, I don’t care.  But can they stop blowing places and beheading non Muslims when some other make similar comments about Islam.

On secind though. Dont they have Sharia in Pakistan and these guys should be charged under blasphemy? 

Who is “they”? All Muslims?