More bigoted and anti Hindu hatred spilled out in a Pakistani cricket show.

Mesky99

Blatant Hindu hatred being played out by aaqib jawed, azhar, Gul and shockingly even Vivian Richards, Hindu god's mocked as mere folks and a deliberate attempt by that mentally drained aaqib Javed to disrespect and disregard Hindu religious beliefs and customs. Insane deep rooted Hindu hatred these Pakistanis carter for Hindus, they do it openly and none ever held accountable, no fear of repercussion, lowest of all lowest creatures these folks are and a absolute shame to human civilization, its always the converts who happen to be the most hinduphobic lot, look at them all smiling around, I thought Sana mir was quite rationale minded but obviously she ain't, Waiting for the likes of @First class and @Alam_dar to justify aaqibs comments here and probably the Twitter handle for miss quoting. https://twitter.com/pakistan_untold/status/1457315466645434369?s=20

9 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Blatant Hindu hatred being played out by aaqib jawed, azhar, Gul and shockingly even Vivian Richards, Hindu god's mocked as mere folks and a deliberate attempt by that mentally drained aaqib Javed to disrespect and disregard Hindu religious beliefs and customs. Insane deep rooted Hindu hatred these Pakistanis carter for Hindus, they do it openly and none ever held accountable, no fear of repercussion, lowest of all lowest creatures these folks are and a absolute shame to human civilization, its always the converts who happen to be the most hinduphobic lot, look at them all smiling around, I thought Sana mir was quite rationale minded but obviously she ain't, Waiting for the likes of @First class and @Alam_dar to justify aaqibs comments here and probably the Twitter handle for miss quoting. https://twitter.com/pakistan_untold/status/1457315466645434369?s=20

There are some dumb sheets on this forum who think not all of them are like that. Most of them are like that

Whats the point of posting all this here? We know how thry are and wont change. I hope they win the cup this time else these same people will immediately blame the players of phiksing the match.

All of them are super religious and have managed to pray on field. Most of the time they do Allah this and Allah that... Sab Lillah ki maya hain...

Hope they do dua and Allah do Madad else if somehow they don't win the cup and go out early, all hell will break loose...

Edited by asterix

15 minutes ago, goose said:

i don't get why you care, i really don't.

I do care there is a sizable Hindu population in Pakistan and I fear for their future and lifes, maybe you don't care but bringing awareness within Hindus about  the character of these filthy pakistanis is needed, because there are some indians who feel not all Pakistani are like this.

36 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

And aman ki asha gang here want to play with these neach quom.

27 minutes ago, zen said:

If hatred keeps them backwards, makes them do stupid things, and lose respect from other communities, so be it :dontknow:

Though would like to see other communities protected in Pakistan. I hope that India plays a more active role in securing a better future for such communities in countries like Pak

As if they will allow India to interfere in their political/religious matters, india should back and fund separatists groups in pakistan, most Hindus in Pak are based in Sindh, regionalism and a sub nationalist Sindhi party in power could safe guard Hindus there, the filth that is Pakistan needs to be dismantled.

2 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

There's a reason why Pakistan is hell for minorities.  Don't know why you look so surprised?  Pakistan is a heavily radicalized country...  And there is no turning back for them.. Frankly it's good it's coming out in tge open.  Aman ki Aasha types need a lesson & so do our woke bunch of cricketers. 

All this on national TV with a few foreigners on show is quite surprising tbh, all of these Pak leeches are bigots but never thought they would be so open about it.

2 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

As if they will allow India to interfere in their political/religious matters, india should back and fund separatists groups in pakistan, most Hindus in Pak are based in Sindh, regionalism and a sub nationalist Sindhi party in power could safe guard Hindus there, the filth that is Pakistan needs to be dismantled.

Indian govt.  Sometimes Fails to safeguard Hindus in India & you are dreaming stuff to happen in Pakistan.  Frankly Pakistan will self destruct in coming decades & is a powder keg anyways.