Thank You P.M. Modi for withdrawing farm laws

Khota

16 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Modi is a fattu and is like any other leader focused just to win elections. I was never a ‘bhakt’ only the fact that I thought this man had the conviction to do the right thing for the country after years of Khangress rule. But seems like party politics and state elections are more important- can’t take him or this party seriously anymore.

people should stop jerking off to Herr Mudi and assuming he will fight your battles for you- do them yourself!!

There must be some long term thinking behind this. Modi dont even drink water without far bigger motive. People who are saying he did this for election are wrong. All opinon polls saying BJP is oncourse to win big in UP anyway. And even after repealing these laws, BJP has no hope in Punjab. So elections are not the reason. Just wait for the next parliament session, everything will be clear.

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

All opinon polls saying BJP is oncourse to win big in UP anyway.

Yeah * those polls, elections are won on the ground & OP means * all in India!

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Modi dont even drink water without far bigger motive.

You're giving him far too much credit, these moves are usually Shah's doing while Modi takes a lot of undue credit for some of these policies or rhetoric :no:

11 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Trading good economics for politics. Not the best idea. 

PM really thinks his base is unconditionally in love with him. Perhaps it’s true. 

It's true. But it not just Modi. It is for BJP with any strong leader at the helm....amit shah, Gadkari, yogi whoever... because rest of the parties are mostly anti Hindu.

51 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Modi is a fattu and is like any other leader focused just to win elections. I was never a ‘bhakt’ only the fact that I thought this man had the conviction to do the right thing for the country after years of Khangress rule. But seems like party politics and state elections are more important- can’t take him or this party seriously anymore.

people should stop jerking off to Herr Mudi and assuming he will fight your battles for you- do them yourself!!

I came to this exact conclusion 3-4 years ago..   He is as fattu as MMS.  But MMS never proclaimed he has 56 inch or whatever.  I think plenty of BJP supporters are disappointed & fed up of this guy.  He has gone old & soft. 

Only person I see in BJP who has leadership quality & nice persona is Nitin Gadkari.  He has good relationship within RSS & I hope instead of side lining him they promote him. 

Shah wants PM kursi as well even though practically he is the one running the nation right now but wants the title someday. 

Modi has lost his marbles & is totally dependent on Shah's input.  Even someone like Yogi has more credibility than him. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I came to this exact conclusion 3-4 years ago..   He is as fattu as MMS.  But MMS never proclaimed he has 56 inch or whatever.  I think plenty of BJP supporters are disappointed & fed up of this guy.  He has gone old & soft. 

Only person I see in BJP who has leadership quality & nice persona is Nitin Gadkari.  He has good relationship within RSS & I hope instead of side lining him they promote him. 

Shah wants PM kursi as well even though practically he is the one running the nation right now but wants the title someday. 

Modi has lost his marbles & is totally dependent on Shah's input.  Even someone like Yogi has more credibility than him. 

There is a reason why most of us don't get to become leaders / policy makers. Knee jerk reactionary approach and conclusions, without defining or understanding the motives. This is a tactical retreat and question you must ask as a stakeholder is why. Getting into ranting mode will serve to distract from asking the question why. 

Not sure what is the reason for withdrawal, but good to know that if sustained pressure is applied this Modi govt will be forced to back down. Not 56 inch afterall. 

The Congress has been so bad, they could not unite people against the govt even in one issue. Credit goes to the farmers, they did what the opposition party could not do. 

Should have done much earlier,if not for nothing else,just to calm the situation.

People saying its foe election,perhaps they are right,I'm novice. But BJP has won in center by clear margin  twice and is 90% sure to win again in 2024.There is no opposition.What more mandate do they need to not worry about elections and just do the right thing? They have been fence sitting on other issues too.

13 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

There is a reason why most of us don't get to become leaders / policy makers. Knee jerk reactionary approach and conclusions, without defining or understanding the motives. This is a tactical retreat and question you must ask as a stakeholder is why. Getting into ranting mode will serve to distract from asking the question why. 

Nothing knee jerk about all this..  Modi of 2014 & Modi of 2021 are different persons all together. 

He has come across as a straight up fattu.  There will be no NRC in this country under him.  There's a reason why nobody is singing those tunes now.  They are scared sh***less.  

14 minutes ago, Lord said:

Should have done much earlier,if not for nothing else,just to calm the situation.

People saying its foe election,perhaps they are right,I'm novice. But BJP has won in center by clear margin  twice and is 90% sure to win again in 2024.There is no opposition.What more mandate do they need to not worry about elections and just do the right thing? They have been fence sitting on other issues too.

this is what happens when state elections are not aligned with centre elections at ONCE. Parties spend their term in Gov concentrating on state elections every 3 months- so any decision they take as per their central mandate is tinkered or repealed keeping a state election in mind NOT the public who voted them in the Lok Sabha on NATIONAL issues. It seems like the party manifesto is meaningless in India- governance doesn't happen, more like election campaigning is the real priority.

There is a hard lessons for hindus here.

Collaborate,plan and organize.You can extract lot of benefits.

Congratulations to Sikhs. You have shown what can be achieved.

Modi wants to be seen as a mass leader and NOT economic reformer. This is a good political decision. 

Meanwhile more tax money will be spent to acquire the rice that we do not need. 

Mera bharat mahaan.