Whom do you support   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Whom do you support?

• Team Will Smith
    • Team Chris Rock
    • Staged or Fake
    • Don’t care about Oscars

38 minutes ago, sandeep said:

yes, he overreacted.  But that was a bad joke in poor taste.  

Most of the jokes are written by writers, I think Will knows that. No point getting it physical with the host. He could have made a point about his wife’s medical condition and made an awareness campaign. Instead now he comes out as a d!ck , worse than Chris Rock. 

Both were in the wrong. Both did a reasonable damage control. It is a world even watched by millions. Even using a curse word is a No let alone smacking someone for a tasteless joke. Looks like there is  a history between chris rock and Jada. Even in 2016 he took a dig at her. It was an absolute random reference to Jada lol.  I won't say Will smith ruined the best moment of his life on his own. He did. But it was already ruined by Chris Rock. 

In real footage, Will Smith’s initial reaction was laugh at the joke. Then he looked at his wife who had serious look and then rest is history.

To me, Chris Rock Rocks. This and that and that condition and that if and so on is all BS. His joke was nothing wrong.

Those saying he was being a man, Being a man doesn’t mean that you are such a wuss that one look from wife and you go and punch someone.

nxt oscars, Tyson or Klitchco will be reading jokes.

4 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Both were in the wrong. Both did a reasonable damage control. It is a world even watched by millions. Even using a curse word is a No let alone smacking someone for a tasteless joke. Looks like there is  a history between chris rock and Jada. Even in 2016 he took a dig at her. It was an absolute random reference to Jada lol.  I won't say Will smith ruined the best moment of his life on his own. He did. But it was already ruined by Chris Rock. 

Replace Will Smith with a white actor and see how it looks.

Replace Chris Rock with Ricky Gervais and see if Will Smith has ball to go and smack.

Non whites are biggest racist.

Only man with head held high in that whole auditorium was Chris Rock. BTW, That auditorium was whole Hollywood.

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Replace Will Smith with a white actor and see how it looks.

Replace Chris Rock with Ricky Gervais and see if Will Smith has ball to go and smack.

Non whites are biggest racist.

Only man with head held high in that whole auditorium was Chris Rock. BTW, That auditorium was whole Hollywood.

It is not about white or black. You think Denzel washington would have reacted the same.  or even Chris Rock would have reacted the same if Will had made a joke about him. It is just will smith losing his temper.