How many Indians would walk into a World XI T20 team. (current form)

No one.

And LOL at people saying Pant would. He is not even best Wicket keeper batsman in India, let alone taking on the likes of Butler, Rizwan's of the world.

I doubt even Bumrah would based on his current T20 form.

Maybe Yuzi Chahal is the only guy who can make it but then again he would have competition from Zampa.

Our T20 team is simply poor

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:
  1. Butler
  2. Rizwan 
  3. Babar
  4. Bairstrow 
  5. Russell
  6. Livingstone
  7. Rashid Khan
  8. Chahal :isalute:
  9. Hazelwood
  10. Shaheen Afridi 
  11. Cummins 

Lol at Rizwan and Babar at 2 and 3. 

They will lose most T20is against decent attacks with their 120 SR especially on truer wickets. They're the main reason why poyzz lost the semi against Australia. They're extremely limited in terms of power hitting. 

7 hours ago, GeeGaw said:

THread title mentions current form and multiple posters pick a broken down Archer who hasn't bowled a single ball in ages.

The brain trust strikes again.

They are picking Pandya too. 

The same guy who couldn't buy a run/wicket in t20 world cup, failed in the recent ipl matches. 

Shreyas Iyer is the man who walks into the T20 XI. The way he handled the 150 kph pace of  Lahiru Kumara and Dusmanth Chameera is one for all the kids in the world to take inspiration from.

The moral of story is that the ex-Indian world class no.3 should retire from T20Is and give his position to a better no.3 on current form and also a far better LOI captain( look at the world of difference in how Umesh is bowling under them) :hysterical:

I used to think only RCB fans used to go gaga over ABd but then I realized there are a lot of sheeple who do that.

sure exciting player but extremely overrated.

i like Abd but then we have a player who has 3 200’s, fastest T20I 100, highest odi score, most t20 100’s. A man capable of hitting some outrageous shots that drip with talent and we tend to disrespect him. Makes me sick.

in before the fat jokes: a 400 pound Rohit sharma with both hands tied behind his back will walk into any international side for his captaincy alone. You don’t need kings, weapons, army, all you need is a Chanakya :two_thumbs_up:

5 hours ago, Adamant said:

Moral of the story - 

India needs it's one and only Elite world class batsman to come back to form otherwise we have nothing to show for. 

No thanks. We are better off without baggage like him rohit fat cunt and dhawan. They can all * off from odi. 

In tests we don't need kohli anymore. He is dead. 

17 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

No one.

And LOL at people saying Pant would. He is not even best Wicket keeper batsman in India, let alone taking on the likes of Butler, Rizwan's of the world.

I doubt even Bumrah would based on his current T20 form.

Maybe Yuzi Chahal is the only guy who can make it but then again he would have competition from Zampa.

Our T20 team is simply poor

Who is best wk/bat in india?

On Mon Apr 04 2022 at 4:12 PM, Austin 3:!6 said:
  1. Butler
  2. Rizwan 
  3. Babar
  4. Bairstrow 
  5. Russell
  6. Livingstone
  7. Rashid Khan
  8. Chahal :isalute:
  9. Hazelwood
  10. Shaheen Afridi 
  11. Cummins 

Ravi Bishnoi has bowled better than Chahal in T20Is so far.  I'd give him an edge over Chahal right now. 

Suryakumar over Babar anyday in T20 even on recent form.

I used to think only RCB fans used to go gaga over ABd but then I realized there are a lot of sheeple who do that.

sure exciting player but extremely overrated.

i like Abd but then we have a player who has 3 200’s, fastest T20I 100, highest odi score, most t20 100’s. A man capable of hitting some outrageous shots that drip with talent and we tend to disrespect him. Makes me sick.

in before the fat jokes: a 400 pound Rohit sharma with both hands tied behind his back will walk into any international side for his captaincy alone. You don’t need kings, weapons, army, all you need is a Chanakya :two_thumbs_up:

Wow you are really delusional about Rohit Sharma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk