Lal Singh Chaddha trailer. Ur views?

maniac

On 5/30/2022 at 1:46 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

they all had potentials but they never worked towards it and when u care about image more then craft u dont grow. Even Salman had potential just that no hard work, uthao -shot do- ghar jao

SRK was a theatre actor n time n again he showed it films like swades, chak de, dear zindagi but all these guys had the pressure of deilivering the biggest hit so they never dared to go outside their comfort zone. Frankly their understanding also ended their apart from Amir khan who understood cinema more then others but as a performer he was limited . Next generation is far better 

Why blame actors ? I watched trailers of houseful, dhamal etc and within 30 sec i knew these are hindi movies at their worst. Yet these are now franchise which is insane. This is the crap most Indian want to watch and our actors deliver. 

9 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Why blame actors ? I watched trailers of houseful, dhamal etc and within 30 sec i knew these are hindi movies at their worst. Yet these are now franchise which is insane. This is the crap most Indian want to watch and our actors deliver. 

yes audience are the ones who give them these delusions so both are at equal fault

6 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Big  campaign in SM to boycott this movie because he seems anti-Hindu and anti- India. Actor pleads not to boycott.

Aamir Khan's 2015 comment comes back to haunt Laal Singh Chaddha, actor says 'please don't boycott my film'

I don’t suppose the boycott. I will not watch it because it is a badly made remake . Just like I didn’t watch his previous one Thugs of Hindustan 

image.jpeg.262cee0c551265f085484d2c0640143a.jpeg

My views are fluctuating on this. Boycott or no boycott. 

Boycott :- 

1) Really bad idea to remake. AK used to be benchmark for the industry. He has made series of bad choices. Sometimes financial failure may be only way to learn. 

2) Not too bothered about 2015 comment. Many of his movies released after that. But this seems to be anger of Hindus against the system against Bollywood. We are feeling like victims and outcastes in our own land. To make them listen, sometimes you have to show your strength. 

3) AK is a patriot. If he isn't, I don't know who is. But when I came to know that he is one of the donors to trust that is funding AltNews, I want to boycott this now. There should be a price for beheading caused by this Zubair. AK should have come out and withdrawn once this incident happened. Btw it's not just him. Nilekani, Murthy, Shaw are all donors. Do we boycott those companies as well ?

4) AK should not have met Turkish President and his wife after his comments. But does this deserve boycott ? Not sure. 

Don't Boycott:-

1) This is not just AK's film.  There are many lives associated with the film. Hindu lives and livelihood. There is an economy at work. This is not same as boycotting Ajmer Darga. 

2) If we let the fringe start dictating the narrative, pretty soon I will be an anti national in someone's books. Where does this end ?Should we not let people decide. 

3) If we go down this road, there will be no economy left to speak of. 

10 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

My views are fluctuating on this. Boycott or no boycott. 

Boycott :- 

1) Really bad idea to remake. AK used to be benchmark for the industry. He has made series of bad choices. Sometimes financial failure may be only way to learn. 

2) Not too bothered about 2015 comment. Many of his movies released after that. But this seems to be anger of Hindus against the system against Bollywood. We are feeling like victims and outcastes in our own land. To make them listen, sometimes you have to show your strength. 

3) AK is a patriot. If he isn't, I don't know who is. But when I came to know that he is one of the donors to trust that is funding AltNews, I want to boycott this now. There should be a price for beheading caused by this Zubair. AK should have come out and withdrawn once this incident happened. Btw it's not just him. Nilekani, Murthy, Shaw are all donors. Do we boycott those companies as well ?

4) AK should not have met Turkish President and his wife after his comments. But does this deserve boycott ? Not sure. 

Don't Boycott:-

1) This is not just AK's film.  There are many lives associated with the film. Hindu lives and livelihood. There is an economy at work. This is not same as boycotting Ajmer Darga. 

2) If we let the fringe start dictating the narrative, pretty soon I will be an anti national in someone's books. Where does this end ?Should we not let people decide. 

3) If we go down this road, there will be no economy left to speak of. 

Even though Dangal released in 2016 after his 2015 comments, the film became the biggest grosser of all time as it had an original STORY based on our athletes. LSC is a chappal remake of an Hollywood classic which means there is no originality left. I dont want to ruin my memory of Forrest Gump after watching this.

And for Raksha Bandhan film - it can go to hell after the Hindu phobic writers tweets have surfaced. The fact AK knows this is the kind of woman who is writing his films then he deserves to be boycotted too.. notwithstanding his crap failure of films in the last 6 months

Absolutely has to be boycotted. It's not just about AK past comments, but his non-comments over recent events. When these stars are proud Muslims, yet they choose to not condemn the radical M extremism. It's a shame, and Hindus need to use more of their "purchasing power" as the main weapon...

I don't know what's the issue with LSC &,  imo it shouldn't be boycotted as it is a simple movie (copy of Forrest Gump)... I won't watch it as I don't wanna ruin one of my Favorite movies..  But people who have not they should.   Bollywood is eventually our soft power & it's demise won't be good. 

That Raksha Bandhan movie can go to hell....  Ffs...  Akki is a wolf in sheep's clothing.  F*** that piece of sh***t.   Such people don't deserve any respect. 

34 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I don't know what's the issue with LSC &,  imo it shouldn't be boycotted as it is a simple movie (copy of Forrest Gump)... I won't watch it as I don't wanna ruin one of my Favorite movies..  But people who have not they should.   Bollywood is eventually our soft power & it's demise won't be good. 

That Raksha Bandhan movie can go to hell....  Ffs...  Akki is a wolf in sheep's clothing.  F*** that piece of sh***t.   Such people don't deserve any respect. 

Akki is that standard opportunistic Hindu that grovels before authority for personal benefit. The must disgusting piece of crap.

AK is out-in-open woke-screened-jihadi  activist.

I have respect for AK, as he is upfront and pure. 

1 hour ago, ash said:

Would be interesting to see if the twitter boycott trends actually affect real

world box office. I don’t think they are related

Sanjay Duty's tweet suggested it did...   He was very angry after his movie Shemshara got flopped...  Blamed it on people who he claimed didn't even saw & the movie & spread negative reviews. 

8 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Sanjay Duty's tweet suggested it did...   He was very angry after his movie Shemshara got flopped...  Blamed it on people who he claimed didn't even saw & the movie & spread negative reviews. 

Either way the people who did see it said it was bakwas... so Sanju Baba can go eff himself

10 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

A lot of Movies have been impacted negatively  by such campaigns.

Chhapaak

Shamshera

Taandav web series
Jayeshbhai

Radhe Shyam

Bunty Aur Babli 2