Jump to content
Gollum

Hindu tailor beheaded by Islamists in Udaipur for social media status supporting Nupur Sharma

Recommended Posts

ISIS  style, barbaric....by mistake I saw some of the videos on twitter. Numb, how long are we going to allow Islamists run amok? They have been on a destruction spree for so long now, right from CAA protests. No lesson learnt since Kamlesh Tiwari's beheading. This is Syria or Afg?

 

Don't care about condemnation or blame game, politics, Modi, Congress etc. Need full scale retaliation by the state against Islamists of all kinds in this country. Enough is enough. This kind of stunt will only embolden other radical Muslims.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

ISIS  style, barbaric....by mistake I saw some of the videos on twitter. Numb, how long are we going to allow Islamists run amok? They have been on a destruction spree for so long now, right from CAA protests. There must be some retaliation for this, surely. No lesson learnt since Kamlesh Tiwari's beheading. This is Syria or Afg?

 

Don't care about condemnation or blame game, politics, Modi, Congress etc. Need full scale retaliation by the state against Islamists of all kinds in this country. Enough is enough. This kind of stunt will only embolden other radical Muslims, hunt them down like dogs, like how Yogi went after the dons in UP. 

 

How do you do that when its the random Afzal that shows up with a sword to behead someone. There will be a thousand others throwing stones on the road but a very tiny few are murderers. Does one get arrested for those sar tan se juda slogans ? 

 

The media even created a new term "hybrid" terrorists, for these gig workers in Kashmir. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

 

How do you do that when its the random Afzal that shows up with a sword to behead someone. There will be a thousand others throwing stones on the road but a very tiny few are murderers.

Disproportionate response, make consequences of their actions unbearable, even for acts of stone pelting. 

13 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Does one get arrested for those sar tan se juda slogans ? 

Yes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Absolute state of Hindus in this country:facepalm:

Anger is building up, will explode at some point. Won't rule out a repeat of 2002 type event before the next election, many innocents will pay with their lives like in case of Delhi riots. Anyway D-day is inevitable, there will be civil war in the future, even in our lifetimes we will see pro-azaadi movements in Bengal, Assam, maybe even the Malabar region. Demography is destiny. We can only be better prepared for such an eventuality, big missed opportunity to start afresh in 1947. Feel for the Muslims who don't hate their Indic roots, but majority Muslims who stayed back after partition were our civilizational enemies. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If this video goes viral, and if Rajasthan govt is a bit lax, we may see Gujarat 2002 like situation in the state. That is how horrific the video was, Indians generally not used to that kind of bloodshed, straight out of ISIS playbook. 

 

Reading that Udaipur is on the edge, Gehlot may be forced to do something drastic. 

Edited by Gollum
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Clarke said:

 

How do you do that when its the random Afzal that shows up with a sword to behead someone. There will be a thousand others throwing stones on the road but a very tiny few are murderers. Does one get arrested for those sar tan se juda slogans ? 

 

The media even created a new term "hybrid" terrorists, for these gig workers in Kashmir. 

They didn’t come in as jihadis screaming Allahu Akbar. They came in as a customer, gave measurements and killed him gruesomely. Didn’t have the heart to watch the video.
 

 

How do you stop such killings unless,

1. Track radicals by monitoring dog whistlers, mullahs who preach sar tan se juda

2. Shame liberals who support jihadis

3. Generally tell people this is not acceptable in India

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To me this is a result of India overestimating itself when 

  • the country is not designed for democracy (for a democracy to function as it should, it should have an accountable & responsible population. A part of population is simply 3rd world junk)
  • the country does not understand secularism (secularism basically means that people can pursue their faith, it does not mean moving away from religion, however a secular state has no bias towards any religion, or putting the majority under the scanner). The concept of secularism are more suited to countries where religion is imported. Countries like India are birth place of many religions

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zen said:

To me this is a result of India overestimating itself when 

  • the country is not designed for democracy (for a democracy to function as it should, it should have an accountable & responsible population. A part of population is simply 3rd world junk)
  • the country does not understand secularism (secularism basically means that people can pursue their faith, it does not mean moving away from religion, however a secular state has no bias towards any religion, or putting the majority under the scanner). The concept of secularism are more suited to countries where religion is imported. Countries like India are birth place of many religions

 

 

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

 

Zen bhai..what has India got to do with a random abdul showing his perfect bhakti to his faith?

Edited by kepler37b
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, zen said:

To me this is a result of India overestimating itself when 

  • the country is not designed for democracy (for a democracy to function as it should, it should have an accountable & responsible population. A part of population is simply 3rd world junk)
  • the country does not understand secularism (secularism basically means that people can pursue their faith, it does not mean moving away from religion, however a secular state has no bias towards any religion, or putting the majority under the scanner). The concept of secularism are more suited to countries where religion is imported. Countries like India are birth place of many religions

This happens in fully functioning democracies cum developed countries like Sweden, France, England, Germany also. In fact couple of recent blasphemy related killings from Norway and Denmark.....places where Muslims are barely 1-2% of total population and which have far kinder geography.

 

7th century ideals have no place in 2022, but in case of Islam there is no scope for reform. Absolutely no chance, humanity will continue to suffer, in every corner of the world. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

 

Zen bhai..what has India got to do with a random abdul showing his perfect bhakti to his faith?

 

Through misunderstood or under defined secularism, India has created an environment where it has empowered too many random abduls or whatever 

 

Democracy has created a system where vote bank politics play a key role, further empowering those seeking needless violence  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...