Rishabh Pant injured after his car collides with divider on Delhi-Dehradun highway

SM2907

4 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Should have taken a flight instead to dehradun. 

doesnt work. with security boarding etc, even a flight would take roughly same amount of time.

Also to add time to go to airport. In this time one could easily cross NCR and speed on the highway.

Overnight trains are the best in such weather. sote sote jao

Edited by SM2907

Shocking news. 

Wishing him speedy recovery...

Driving in fog can be tricky. I travel to Lahore regularly in the morning and visibility is very low these days due to dense fog. 

On daily basis there are plenty of accidents specially trucks hitting road divider. 

Fog has been huge this winter anyways, authorities close motorways here after 6PM and open next morning around 11-12

1 minute ago, MechEng said:

Lessons learnt for EVERYONE:

1. Do not drive when intoxicated, be it drugs or alcohol.

2. Do not drive when too tired or feeling sleepy, especially at night. Even if you're habituated at driving in the night, always have someone with you in the vehicle who can also drive.

That goes without saying, in fact do not drive at nights with Fog unless absolutely necessary! I generally avoid this as well because even if you are careful you can't control some other idiot going at 140 & rear ending you or worse :no:

5 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Lessons learnt for EVERYONE:

1. Do not drive when intoxicated, be it drugs or alcohol.

2. Do not drive when too tired or feeling sleepy, especially at night. Even if you're habituated at driving in the night, always have someone with you in the vehicle who can also drive.

I dont think its a problem to drive alone...I have travelled alone alot.

I think you must understand your human limitations. For example - better to take rest in between, instead of travelling ahead if you feel tired or have some health issues. 

5 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

That goes without saying, in fact do not drive at nights with Fog unless absolutely necessary! I generally avoid this as well because even if you are careful you can't control some other idiot going at 140 & rear ending you or worse :no:

We have people making tiktoks and snaps at 120+ in dense fog. 

No sense of human life.