Am I the only one reluctant to watch India when KL is in the playing XI ? Averages less than 35 in 45 tests. Is he Brijesh Patel’s karnataka quota guy ?

1 hour ago, speedracer said:

Why? Did he say a word against coolie ghujara and the other idiot that I am forgetting. I don't even want to know who the other idiot is that I am missing. Probably some loser. 

Kela is a joke. Anyway can mock him. 

Question is what has he said about free loading seniors? 

Kela looks like the most obvious neptoism candidate. Him speaking against his own state player is appreciation worthy

Kela overall batting average is now below Jadeja's average by 3 runs. And we are not talking about just recent form where Jadeja has been consistently getting runs. This includes the first 3-4 years when Jadeja's contributions with the bat were insignificant. 

6 hours ago, speedracer said:

Why? Did he say a word against coolie ghujara and the other idiot that I am forgetting. I don't even want to know who the other idiot is that I am missing. Probably some loser. 

Kela is a joke. Anyway can mock him. 

Question is what has he said about free loading seniors? 

Its easier to start with low hanging fruits first.

2 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Anyone who has been touched by Bollywood’s  filthy shadow has gone to the dogs. 

Azhar - Sangeeta , Virat - Anushka and now this coward loser. 

Ravi Shastri -> Amrita Singh did not exactly turn out to be bad nor Pataudi - Sharmila Tagore

2 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Mayank has to come in for him and Iyer in for Kohli atleast in Asian conditions 

I have said it before, I genuinely believe there is a stronger second XI Indian side that would beat the national side at the moment.

Gill, Pant, Iyer, Bumrah and Kuldeep as starters in the second XI.

I will be very honest here, I would rather watch a second XI side play Australia than this fraudulent Indian team where past reputations guarantees selection.

I think it is a bit unfair to lump Kohli and Pujara in with Rahul in this conversation about who needs dropping. Pujara scored a hundred in the last series and Kohli has picked up his form again in the shorter formats, and needs to turn one of his starts into a big one in Tests. There is logic behind persisting with them, but there is no logic whatsoever in persisting with Rahul.

It is a mystery that he has had so much backing.. if I were someone like Sarfaraz Khan, I would be so disappointed that I don't get a look in after scoring so many runs in FC cricket, whereas someone like Rahul gets picked no matter how he plays.

On 2/15/2023 at 3:29 PM, pete752 said:

I think it is a bit unfair to lump Kohli and Pujara in with Rahul in this conversation about who needs dropping. Pujara scored a hundred in the last series and Kohli has picked up his form again in the shorter formats, and needs to turn one of his starts into a big one in Tests. There is logic behind persisting with them, but there is no logic whatsoever in persisting with Rahul.

It is a mystery that he has had so much backing.. if I were someone like Sarfaraz Khan, I would be so disappointed that I don't get a look in after scoring so many runs in FC cricket, whereas someone like Rahul gets picked no matter how he plays.

FWIW, KL scored tons in England and SA, after that we've only played in BD

He's been bad but still far more deserving of a Test spot than Kohli (and maybe Pujara)

19 minutes ago, Lord said:

FWIW, KL scored tons in England and SA, after that we've only played in BD

He's been bad but still far more deserving of a Test spot than Kohli (and maybe Pujara)

That is complete nonsense, don't lump Kohli with this idiot. Yes Kohli stunk for last three years but he was ATG before that in all formats, when did Rahul do anything close what Kohli did in all formats.

It proved again once he was right in whiteball cricket, he was very good and better than any other batsmen in white ball cricket in world t20s.

So Kohli's persistent selection while wrong  is not a mystery. Rahul's selection is all formats is not at all deserved, him becoming VC and Captain of test is beyond ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

That is complete nonsense, don't lump Kohli with this idiot. Yes Kohli stunk for last three years but he was ATG before that in all formats, when did Rahul do anything close what Kohli did in all formats.

It proved again once he was right in whiteball cricket, he was very good and better than any other batsmen in white ball cricket in world t20s.

So Kohli's persistent selection while wrong  is not a mystery. Rahul's selection is all formats is not at all deserved, him becoming VC and Captain of test is beyond ridiculous.

3 years is a long time. Can't keep selecting based on past performances.. Might as well select Sachin then.

On recent form Rahul though bad atleast has something.

White ball cricket played on pattas has no bearing on Test selection.His ability to play spin in Tests is totally gone

5 minutes ago, Lord said:

3 years is a long time. Can't keep selecting based on past performances.. Might as well select Sachin then.

On recent form Rahul though bad atleast has something.

White ball cricket played on pattas has no bearing on Test selection.His ability to play spin in Tests is totally gone

What did Rahul  do in whiteball cricket, why was he kept as an opener evenwhen  he stunk for whole world t20 for two straight cups.Why is he getting picked in all formats

Not defending Kohli's selection but don't use his selection to justify this bozo's selection in all formats.

Edited by putrevus