Who is India's best pacer of all-time in Tests, ODIs and T20Is?

Difficult question as I don't think there is a clear best esp. if considering one for multiple formats. 

In tests, I have enjoyed Srinath's ability to bowl at pace and run through the sides. Zaheer has been good with both swing and reverse swing. Ishant has been a workhorse. Shami comes across as a relatively complete bowler.  Bumrah is highly skilled. Siraj is getting started. 

If we're talking about ODI and Tests only..it has to be Shami, one of the old school bowlers who has an impeccable seam position, pace and accuracy. 

I would rate Kapil a very close 2nd, sure he had his ups and downs but being an all-rounder he managed overall decent numbers with mediocre support at the other end.

Srinath third because only at the last 2-3 years he got support from Agarkar, Nehra and Zak. Else 1992 he was the one man army considering Kapil declined and Manoj Prabhakar is just LOL.

If we include T20's, there is no one around Bumrah. He is the most complete and versatile bowler we have ever produced.

Edited by singhvivek141
2 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Bumrah has achieved world no.1 ranking in T20 and ODI. In Tests no.3rd in the world.  No one else is remotely close. Since we have T20 i excluded Kapil. He achieved no.1 ranking in the world both in Tests and ODIs

Doesn't matter until and unless he wins some World cups and trophies for his team

2 hours ago, putrevus said:

Bumrah is a serial choker of highest order.He has not delivered  in tests ,odis and t20s in big spots.

Kapil delivered world cup on his own at age of 24 leading team of nobodies.

Kapil did as a captain, not as a bowler. here the thread is about fast bowlers.